Imperative

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Erin Sanderson
Hall of Fame

Re: Imperative

Post by Erin Sanderson »

Thank you everyone :) Glad he came through for you, Lori! I am so very excited for week 14 and the Arc. I feel like he has an extremely good chance to win it, even as a three-year-old.
First Faith Thoroughbreds

Home of stallions War Like Me, Can't Take the Sky, Browncoat, Forte, Prodigal Son, and more!
Erin Sanderson
Hall of Fame

Post by Erin Sanderson »

God, the NERVES!!!! Look at that field. Seriously.

Home of stallions War Like Me, Can't Take the Sky, Browncoat, Forte, Prodigal Son, and more!
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Looks like what a 4 million dollar race should look like to me.
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Erin Sanderson
Hall of Fame

Post by Erin Sanderson »

After a tremendous (and very close) third place finish behind the great Joseph in the Arc, Imperative is done for the year. He's going to hang out and wait to prep for the desert races next season. I've yet to decide which two races he'll be going to, but it will definitely be two.

Erin Sanderson
Hall of Fame

Post by Erin Sanderson »

Thank you to everyone who voted for Imperative for European Champion Three-Year-Old! He is set to make his season debut this Friday in his first prep for the Desert Turf Classic.

Erin Sanderson
Hall of Fame

Post by Erin Sanderson »

My big guy is a winner in his first start as a four-year-old! After a bit of a freshening, he took the Canterbury Stakes over multiple graded stakes winner Reluctant Hero. On to the next step (still haven't figured out what it'll be) week 4 and a date with the Desert Turf Cup in week 6!

Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

Well done in the desert Erin, congrats!
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

Congrats Erin! I was very much cheering for him in his desert race.
I placed one of my biggest bets ever on him, usually my limit is $1,0000, but I $5,000 on him in a bet and won over $11,000. Just glad I didn't jinx him :P

Hope he continues to do well for you this season :)

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Erin Sanderson
Hall of Fame

Post by Erin Sanderson »

Thank you both for the congratulations, and to everyone else who has sent messages of support for my big guy! I love that he has fans :)

Imp went above and beyond in the desert, defeating some very fine horses and earning a career high speed figure. He's taking a break for now in Europe before he takes another run at the Arc!

Erin Sanderson
Hall of Fame

Post by Erin Sanderson »

Imp is vetting extremely well and has been entered for his first of two prep races for a repeat bid at the Arc! From his week 9 race, he will either go to the week 11 King George or the week 12 Worldwide (identical races, but with different timing before the big one - and that's what I have to make up my mind on).

And another thing...should this horse keep going at 5?

Erin Sanderson
Hall of Fame

Post by Erin Sanderson »

Imp won his race after the desert, but just got nipped by Electric Blue in the King George. I feel like that's okay. I want him peaking for the Arc, anyway. Good luck with your big horse, too, Nick ;)

Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

Ditto, these two have developed quite the rivalry! Winner buys coffees! Lol
Erin Sanderson
Hall of Fame

Post by Erin Sanderson »

I no longer have to debate on whether to retire Imperative or not. It's a definite NOT. I want that Arc!

Erin Sanderson
Hall of Fame

Post by Erin Sanderson »

He's baaack! After working hard to get him fit and ready to race, Imperative aired in his first start as a five-year-old, defeating House of Cards by 3 lengths in the Danish Jockey Club with an 87. He will definitely be able to move forward off that race. Now on to the desert for his last run in Dubai!

Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

Congrats on the win : ) And best of luck in Dubai !

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000