Auction Block

Advice and Other Goodies for Newbies
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Rowdy Yates
Two Year Old

Post by Rowdy Yates »

There is a horse that shows being at Auction Block but is not listed for sale. Who owns it? I want to purchase this horse if the price is right....she is the only offpring, I dont own, out of the first broodmare I bought.
Martin Pennington
Hall of Fame

Post by Martin Pennington »

The Auction Block as I understand it is full of horses that will be for sale in the future, don't think you can request to purchase an Auction Block horse though Rowdy. They're Steward owned horses I think.
Eric Nalbone
Hall of Fame

Post by Eric Nalbone »

The horses owned by the Auction Block are, as Martin said, intended for future sale. When those horses sell is entirely up to the Steward: some have sold recently because its come to light that there weren't enough horses in specific divisions to adequately filly races, three year old colts were dispersed earlier this year to give people opportunities to acquire Triple Crown contenders, etc. These horses periodically appear on the Sale Page, so keep an eye there and the horses might show up.