Simvivor season 3 I think. Win up to $2 million!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Mike Eaton
Hall of Fame

Simvivor season 3 I think. Win up to $2 million!

Post by Mike Eaton »

Hi my name is Mike Eaton and I would love to host a survivor type game. The game will consist of 10-16 people who will compete for a prize of $1 million sim cash. I have done this in the past and the feedback was that it was great and fun but also alot of work. By that I mean you have to be very active in order to win. This is my way of giving back to the sim community while having fun and getting to know players! I feel like there is so many people on here now that I know nothing about and it makes me sad. I want to get this game rolling so if you are interested please message me in the game ASAP just a little about yourself and why your interested in playing. The game will start individual and then I think in the past I went into teams. There will be 1-2 competition type things a week mostly trivia type or creative type challenges. Based on these you will be voted out one by one until we get a winner. Im also wanting judges who will be willing to help me pick the winners of events and come up with fun challenges.

Want to be a contestant? Message me in the game a little bio about yourself ASAP. Make sure you log in to the sim daily and have time to compete. If I have more then 16 people apply then I will have to narrow it down already to 16 so take your bio as challenge one. Be creative and honest in it and have fun.

Want to be a judge? Message me in the game why you feel you would be a good judge and make sure you are creative and active. I am looking for 2 and you will be paid in sim cash!

Im hoping to come up with the cast and judges ASAP and start ASAP. If I dont find there is enough interest by WED the 23rd it may not happen. But the cast may be even named before that so get your applications in hope to happen and have a fun sim reality season!
Last edited by Mike Eaton 8 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
NEVER CAUTIOUS

Every filly’s fantasy,
bred to go long but quick to plz

18 : 10 - 1 - 0 LTE $2,227,500
Baltimore Crown (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)
Seek Thrills Handicap (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)
Brakebills Stakes (G2)
Garden State (G2)
Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

Re: Survivor type game

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

I played this before; It was a blast (and I'm not just saying that because I won it once)...I really recommend it!
"I was afraid of Gigi, it was true." Oh yes. Be afraid. Be very afraid...
"Gigi, you continue to impress the heck out of me." - The Steward. Okay, it was 10 RL years ago, but I'm keeping it.
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Post by Jo Ferris »

Gigi Gofaster wrote:I played this before; It was a blast (and I'm not just saying that because I won it once)...I really recommend it!
Same here, I've played before (didn't win) and had a lot of fun.
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k
Scooter - 3.5k
Mike Eaton
Hall of Fame

Post by Mike Eaton »

Thanks both of you for the kind words! I believe I have the judges now I just need more players! Please dont hesitate to ask questions if interested. What do you have to lose? Only 1/4 of the cast so far =(
NEVER CAUTIOUS

Every filly’s fantasy,

Baltimore Crown (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)
Brakebills Stakes (G2)
Garden State (G2)
Scott Eiland
Hall of Fame

Post by Scott Eiland »

I encourage people who would like to have an absolute BLAST to join this game-within-a-game. I assure you, you won't regret it, especially this year :)
Host of the Hold All Tickets podcast on my own website. Your internet pal.
Mike Eaton
Hall of Fame

Post by Mike Eaton »

The cast will be posted very soon! Last minute entries are highly encouraged! Just throw me a message saying you want to play. My judges and I are already at work throwing challenge ideas at each other. This should be the best simvivor season ever! We are thinking of some crazy things to throw at you will be a blast..... at least $1 million goes to the winner. Why not? Full Rules will also be on the way and THE FIRST CHALLENGE!
NEVER CAUTIOUS

Every filly’s fantasy,

Baltimore Crown (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)
Brakebills Stakes (G2)
Garden State (G2)
Mike Eaton
Hall of Fame

Re: Simvivor season 3 I think. Win up to $2 million!

Post by Mike Eaton »

Winner will get 1.5 million. 500k will be to the person who makes the game the most "interesting" judges will decided this 500k.
NEVER CAUTIOUS

Every filly’s fantasy,

Baltimore Crown (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)
Brakebills Stakes (G2)
Garden State (G2)