Simvivor Season 3 official!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Mike Eaton
Hall of Fame

Simvivor Season 3 official!

Post by Mike Eaton »

Welcome to simvivor season 3! After a long hiatus we are back and better then ever!

Every 5 days there will be a new challenge for you to participate in. Every week the judges will agree on 1 winner and the bottom 3. The winner that week will then pick one person in the bottom three that they would like to save. By saving this person you more then likely gained a friend because there will be a vote to evict one of the other two players. Beware though because out of those two players the one that stays will have a choice be unable to be in the bottom three the following challenge or find out who voted for them to be eliminated. Some challenges may be required to be in teams or partners these challenges bottoms and top rules will be disclosed.

Remember 1.5 million goes to the last one standing and 500k will be awarded to the person who makes this game interesting!

Rules above could change based on how the game is going. The changes will be disclosed. Any questions ever please ask!

The Cast so far:
1. Amy Pond
2. Randall Allen<Eliminated week 5 5 to 1 vote>
3.Scott Eiland
4.Dusty Klatt < Quit during week 3 due to time >
5.Garret Folsom <Eliminated week 4 double elimination> BAck in won wild card.
6.Lori Hamill
7. Jon Snyder
8.Randell Johnson
9.Jamie Bates<Eliminated week 2 tied vote>
10. Nini Hunter
11. Jack Meyer <Quit right after week 4>
12.Tamara Estes <Eliminated week 1 on a 9 vs 4 vote to Jack Meyer >
13. Billy Anderson <Eliminated week 1 did not submit challenge>
14. Rebecca Rose Hepburn <Eliminated week 2 tied vote> BACK IN random draw due to player quitting after teams drawn for partners.
15. Ladonna King <Eliminated week 3 on a 9 to 0 vote >
16.Xander Zone<Eliminated week 4 double elimination>

The Judges: Mike Eaton, Tim Matthews, Gigi Gofaster (Past winner)

SEASON BEGINS MONDAY 9/21/15!!!!! 11pm est!

I will set a time frame because thats the major question:
Monday night- challenge posted
Thursday by 11pm est- challenge submissions must be submitted to me in game messaging
Friday- by 11pm est-Judges will post the week winner
Saturday by 4pm est- Winner will need to message who they save.
Saturday by 5pm est- Vote to evict one of the bottom two by private messaging me in the game
Sunday by 5pm est- Announce who was evicted and the survivor.
Sunday by 11 pm est- survivor will message me if they want to be unable to be in bottom 3 next week or find out who voted against them.
Last edited by Mike Eaton 8 years ago, edited 13 times in total.
NEVER CAUTIOUS

Every filly’s fantasy,
bred to go long but quick to plz

18 : 10 - 1 - 0 LTE $2,227,500
Baltimore Crown (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)
Seek Thrills Handicap (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)
Brakebills Stakes (G2)
Garden State (G2)
Mike Eaton
Hall of Fame

Re: Simvivor Season 3 official!

Post by Mike Eaton »

Challenge one! Due by Thursday 11pm est private message in the game to me (Mike Eaton). Let's pretend you just won simvivor season 3 you now are required to do a speech please also mention what they money would be used for in your stable. Send me that speech. If judges tim and Gigi want they can post here what they are looking for to crown the winner of this weeks challenge. I look for creativity. Be funny or make me cry whatever is good with me. Remember the winner will not only be safe but have power to save one of the bottom three! Someone will be going home shortly.....

Also please message me 1 fun fact about yourself this will be used for challenges to come!
NEVER CAUTIOUS

Every filly’s fantasy,

Baltimore Crown (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)
Brakebills Stakes (G2)
Garden State (G2)
Tim Matthews
Hall of Fame

Post by Tim Matthews »

Surprise me! Stand out! Take a dig at your opponents, endorse a political candidate, thank your parents, make another SIMster quit (ahem) etc etc, do whatever you want. Just don't bore me ;)

Good luck to all the competitors, and may this season be as DRAMATIC as ever. I look forward to judging all of you.
Got bombed, got frozen
Got finally off to finally dozin’
Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

I need two things. I need to be convinced that you might actually get to share your speech for real - I mean, show me that you are a winner. Or that everyone else is a loser. Either way works for me.

And, I really, really need a good laugh. Many celebrity winners' speeches contain an unfortunate, alcohol-induced, foot-in-mouth guffaw that ruins their careers and totally cracks me up. I love that stuff.
"I was afraid of Gigi, it was true." Oh yes. Be afraid. Be very afraid...
"Gigi, you continue to impress the heck out of me." - The Steward. Okay, it was 10 RL years ago, but I'm keeping it.
Clinton Jacinto
Eclipse Champion

Post by Clinton Jacinto »

this brings so much fun and idiotic memories. lol
Turf Sprinter Studs
Starlight Night $5,000
Rushing Nights $15,000
Best I Bust $1,000
Turf Miler Stud
Dollar and Cents $1,000
Appaloosa Studs
Balico $15,000
Texas Ranger $5,000
Taste the Rainbow $2,500
Dangerous Montives $2,000
Tyler Anthony
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Tyler Anthony »

Is it too late to join?
If winning isn't everything, then why do we keep score? - Vince Lombardi
Mike Eaton
Hall of Fame

Post by Mike Eaton »

sadly yes however keep eye on the thread because the judges will be discussing ways to get the audience involved. Who knows maybe we will let an audience member join the cast through it, or have audience prizes?

The first challenge time is up! The judges are discussing the results and keep and eye for them! Note: One person did not submit they are auto eliminated! Sorry not sorry. To win this prize you must be at the top of your game!!! This means someone else will still be eliminated very soon however next week will start teams!
NEVER CAUTIOUS

Every filly’s fantasy,

Baltimore Crown (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)
Brakebills Stakes (G2)
Garden State (G2)
Mike Eaton
Hall of Fame

Post by Mike Eaton »

I first want to thank my judges for being so great at responding fast and we really click when the discussion happened to far with the results! I would like to say I thank the cast for showing great desire to win and think its so cool how one of these speeches will really belong to simvivor season 3 winner! We do want you guys to also open up the mind a bit we saw effort but very few stood out. Meaning .... it was easier to pick out the winner then to establish a bottom 3.

To the results....
The winner of challenge 1: Scott Eiland !!!! As 8 of the 15 people who did a speech mentioned Scotts head getting big if he won they must not like this but he put great effort in and mentioned the cast. Scott now will have to take a look at the bottom 3 and choose 1 of them to save.... so you guys better offer something to this guy because it would be horrible to miss out at the chance at the big prize $$$$.

Scott's submission

Friends, SIMsters, Countrymen...lend me your ears.

I come to BURY all of you, not to praise you. HAHAHAHA ! This is QUITE a victory! Thank you, all of you, for the role you all played in ensuring that I, a SIMhorseracing.com Hall of Famer, owner of freaks, winner of major Grade 1s, and purveyor of a world-class highly-rated podcast, am even richer than I was before! This is a victory for the 1%, the true rich, well born, and able out of the tradition of my spiritual ancestor Alexander Hamilton! I’ll do you one better, this is even BIGGER than anything ol’ Alex ever came up with, because *I* didn’t get myself shot by the vice president! Again, thank you….and you’re welcome.

Why am I also saying “you’re welcome” in addition to thank you? Well. I’ll tell you why! This season of SIMvivor had absolutely EEEEUUUUUGE RATINGS. EUGE! That’s right, I left the H off HUGE because i’m that rich and my hair is that awesome! Everyone was tuning in to see what would happen next! Who would Scott make out with? Who would Nini bamboozle in her effort to use guile and wit to overcome the clear disadvantage of facing me? What about Xander, the schemer extraordinaire, or the plucky newbie Jamie Bates? Would my friend RRH stab me in the back early, or would she partner with me and ride my greatness to a win? Would Ladonna emerge from the darkness and OWN this because she’s been around longer than everyone else? Who would be the challenge darling? Who would scheme and plot and lie? And who would try to win the right way?

And who can forget Jack Meyer? He will go down in the annals of SIMvivor history as “Jack Flash,” if you know what I mean… Seriously, Jack, did you HAVE to come to every challenge wearing nothing but a trenchcoat and a smile? And Garret, Dusty...seriously, i get you two confused all the time. Are you the same guy?

And Amy Pond and Lori Hamil are here! Wow, you ladies are looking GOOD. I’m sorry about that thing with the thong, Amy...I get confused late at night when the tequila’s been flowing...You understand. Lori, for the last time I cannot give you Nathan Knight’s number, and I would be happy to introduce to you Jamie Bates, if you remember him. He’s the brand-newbie who joined who I thought was a chick at first. Yeahhh. Sorry about that….

Tammy! The air in our LUNGS! She’s the one who made everyone happy in the game, encouraging us, telling us everything was okay. Sure, it was a little WEIRD that Billy Anderson kept calling her Mommy, and that Randall kept pestering her to buy milers, but she carried herself very well, VERY WELL. OH MAN I am drunk right now….Oh man...that’s my cell phone.. let me answer it.

Hello? OH! Hi Katie Couric! Why, yes, thank you! I had a good time last night too! Hey, can you hold on a second? I’m talking to the little people. … ok thanks hang on..

Everyone, I’ll close with this.. You saw me use money in Years 41 and 42 to break into a new division, right? And now, thanks to my brain and the many, many people who work for me, my turf sprint barn is better than ever. Well now I’m going to fill things out on the turf side and RADICALLY expand my turf division, including milers, and routers. We are going to be the most spectacular barn of ANY of the new guard, and it’s going to be EUGE! I will build a fence, too! Just because I can!

And ALWAYS remember: Diamonds are forever, and SO is Scotty I! Thank you, God Bless Us, and THANK ME! GOODNIGHT EVERYBODY!!!

The bottom 3 this was hard.... dont be discouraged because your simvivor life is now in Scotts hand. He could save you! Then if your still up to be eliminated bottom 2 if the cast votes to save you... you can either choose to not be in bottom 3 next week or get the names of the people who voted you out.... fight for your lives here!

Jack Meyer
Jacks submission:
First, I would like to thank the judges for choosing me as the big winner in the end, my fake SIM horses are very proud of all of you and will resist the temptation of splashing water on you if you take a tour through the Meyer barn. I would also like to thank the other competitors for a fierce competition, every part of the contest was very fun and competitive making it even more enjoyable.

I have put a lot of thought in to what I should do with my winnings and came up with a two-fold idea. For those of you who know about my little fake pony Hallowed Halls you know she had a fierce rivalry with Skyfall, she has become sort of a drama queen wanting special attention. I promised her a stall right next to my office at the barn so she could still spend quality time with me, I figured that would be enough, oh how wrong I was. She figures that now that both of them are retired and their rivalry will continue for many years that she would poke Skyfall a little just to irritate her a bit. So, she knows she already has a headshot, (she requests that its posted everywhere in the barn), so she wants a snapshot of her big win in the Rags To Riches Stakes last year over Skyfall sent to Artie's barn just so Skyfall gets that bitter reminder of Hallowed Halls messing up her perfect season. So, it looks like that is where some of my SIM cash will be going, to keep Hallowed Halls happy....go figure.

The second part is this, Hallowed Halls loves her fans and she wants to give them all the pictures in the world they want with her, in order to do this I will have to rent photographers and artists to do sketches for those who want them. I know I also need to make sure I have plenty of markers since Hallowed Halls likes to bite down on the marker and sign her own fake horsey autograph, (if that's what you wanna call it), she likes to be hooves on with all of her fans. I guess any remaining money that I have from the contest will go to planning the future of the Meyer stable, I might buy a few mares or a Steward bred horse, this might make Hallowed Halls jealous, I'll just have my assistant give her some extra oats and mints which may hold her over for a bit.

Tamara Estes

Tamaras submission:

Wow, I finally won something big on the Sim! Anyone that has stuck with the game for a couple of Sim years is a Simvivor. I want to thank my fellow competitors for finally losing some of their Sim Magic and allowing and underdog to prevail in this contest.
I am also thrilled to finally beat Jack Meyer, Scott Eiland, and Rebecca Rose Hepburn at something. Jack has inspired me to keep trying to improve my barn, and to whine when my stakes quality horses only run a 99 SF. Scott is just a fun competitor, even if he isn’t a true Sim guru, since he doesn’t race mixers. Rebecca Rose is my inspiration on finally getting a really good turf miler in my barn, now Distant Dreams needs to beat all her horses.
The money from Simvivor will be used to have a chance at finally buying something at the Steward’s auctions and to improve my breeding program.
Lastly I want to thank the Steward for creating an awesome game, and Mike Eaton, Tim Matthews, Gigi Gofaster for keeping me in Simvivor until the end.

Nini Hunter

Nini submission:

Oh my God, I can't believe it! This is so surreal for me, I hope I'm not dead. Ok, ok, first of all, I want to thank all the other contestants for being mediocre at this, especially Scott Eiland. I'd also like to thank my sim squad, you guys know who you are, for never stopping believing in me! Second, I'm SO HAPPY to win $1.5 million, because I never entered this for fun and games, I wanted the money. (But let's get real, none of us entered to have run right?!) I'll use this great gift to buy up over a hundred horses from AJ to give them a better home, and have my unbeatable army of ottbs. (Also maybe I'll buy a nice TBS horse but no one cares, so shhh)
Thank you so much!

Scott send me who you are saving asap!
NEVER CAUTIOUS

Every filly’s fantasy,

Baltimore Crown (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)
Brakebills Stakes (G2)
Garden State (G2)
Mike Eaton
Hall of Fame

Post by Mike Eaton »

Scott decided quickly to keep Nini! So congrats Nini I dont know what you did for scott to save you but we may have younger viewers so we will keep that hush hush.

Jack and Tamara are the bottom 2. Everyone in the cast besides these two need to message me who you wish to evict. These two are more then welcome to pay off people or do whatever to stay! Remember who ever stays will have the power to avoid the bottom 3 next week or get the names of the people who evicted them. Now because option 1 seems the likely choice each week we will add a bonus amount to pick option 2. Week 1 the offer will be for picking to find out the names of who wanted to evict you instead of auto safe next week will be 25k sim cash.
NEVER CAUTIOUS

Every filly’s fantasy,

Baltimore Crown (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)
Brakebills Stakes (G2)
Garden State (G2)
Jack Meyer
Eclipse Champion

Post by Jack Meyer »

Lol....wow....already in the bottom 3....lol
My Sires:
DR -Mr.White Socks - 50,000
Appy Sprinter- Wings Of Inferno - 15,000
Appy Sprinter - Chain Of Thorns - 7,500
Appy Miler - Chasing Dragons - 15,000
Scott Eiland
Hall of Fame

Post by Scott Eiland »

Nothing personal, Jack and Tammy. I'm friends with both of you. Nini is like a little sister to me, though, so I needed to do what I had to do to keep her around.

Now for the even tougher decision. You may commence bribing me.
Host of the Hold All Tickets podcast on my own website. Your internet pal.
Tamara Estes
Miler

Post by Tamara Estes »

Scott,

How much is this bribe going to take to stay in the game? I sure don't have the resources that Jack Meyer has, but am willing to send you a star mare for a $0 lease!

I really didn't expect to stay in the game for very long, but sure would like to make it past week one.
Breeder of Distant Dream, The SIMs richest and fastest turf miler ever.
INDIAN HILLS STUD - Home of Champions For your Kentucky boarding needs
Mike Eaton
Hall of Fame

Post by Mike Eaton »

All the votes are in and with a vote of 9 to 4 Tamara Estes has been evicted from the game.

With 2 options 1) Auto not being in the bottom 3 next week or 2) finding out who voted to evict and 25k. Jack has locked in previously if he was to stick around he would pick option 2 !!! So you 4 may want to do some damage control because via message Jack knows you voted against!

The next competition will be up ASAP however it is time to gather you in teams. Based on an online generator the names were imputed and at random the teams were formed. ASAP please each team nominate a team leader to control the team for the week. The leader if the team loses will automatically be in the bottom 3 but they will get to pick one person to join them. The other person in the bottom 3 will be picked by the judges based on the teams feedback. This means everyone should be messaging me who is not pulling there weight in the group!!! Dont be afraid to rat them out because they will be doing the same to you. The winning team leader will get to choose out of the bottom 3 when established who to save.

Teams

Team 1

6.Lori Hamill
7. Jon Snyder
4.Dusty Klatt
11. Jack Meyer
10. Nini Hunter
14. Rebecca Rose Hepburn
9.Jamie Bates

Team 2

8.Randell Johnson
15. Ladonna King
2. Randall Allen
1. Amy Pond
3.Scott Eiland
16.Xander Zone
5.Garret Folsom

Any questions let me know. Again team leader choosen ASAP you can post here or private message me. Deadline for this will be monday but the faster you tell me the more time you will have for the competition because I will not be posting it until the leaders are picked!
NEVER CAUTIOUS

Every filly’s fantasy,

Baltimore Crown (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)
Brakebills Stakes (G2)
Garden State (G2)
Xander Zone
Hall of Fame

Post by Xander Zone »

I have decided to lead my team mainly because I fear no one on that other team and I know that we will kick there sorry butts as they are still holding hands by the camp fire right now singing happy happy joy joy
Mike Eaton
Hall of Fame

Post by Mike Eaton »

okay so Xander looks to be leaders of team 2. Team 1 can we get someone to step up and lead?
NEVER CAUTIOUS

Every filly’s fantasy,

Baltimore Crown (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)
Brakebills Stakes (G2)
Garden State (G2)