Scorpion

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Scorpion

Post by Jo Ferris »

You know, it shocked me to see I didn't have a post here already for Scorpion, that needs to change.

Scorpion
Shockfly x Frozen in Thyme I [Tashunca Uitco]
sor.f.3 - 16
Marking: No Marking
Earnings: $100,640
Total Stats: 10: 4-3-1
Total Points: 99
Breeder: Tyler Anthony

Wins:

Maiden Special Weight
NW2 Lifetime
Ruidoso Paint Fillies Cup
Overo Stakes

Places:
Painted Edge Stakes
Speed Horse Debutante (G3)
Allowance

Shows:
Those Jesters Stakes

There's a story behind this filly, I got her when I was getting out of Thoroughbreds as a trade. Her dam was hit by that dang random injury bug before I remembered that I might want to see if she was insured. Yeah, that one hurt.... and it hurt a lot! At that time I just had her dam and her only sibling, NSFW, but promptly contacted Tyler to accept another offer he gave me involving this girl as a trade, at this point she was a foal, dumb idea, probably, I don't remember what I traded him, all I care about is I got this lovely girl. I instantly insured both her and her brother, there was no way I was going to lose the only two foals from that mare (who was a completely unproven formidable who only had a yearling scary, but she sure was something special as a broodmare). She was my fastest yearling that year, the only one who got close to her works was Horse "401" who nowadays is known as Charming Freak. Even he didn't get near her workouts, though in his defense, he didn't have both pieces of equipment. Since she seemed to be my next superstar (funny how things turn out) I put some thought into her name, and ended up going with Scorpion, the name of one of my favorite TV shows.

Has she turned out to be a great racehorse? Absolutely. Has she turned out as great as I'd hoped? Absolutely, 100%, without a doubt, not even close. She was supposed to be the 'Charming Freak' of that crop, but I won't complain, I got the Charming Freak in that crop, just not the one I expected. No matter what though, Scorpion will always be one of, if not my favorite horse in my barn.

Now why on Earth did this horse not have a post here!? I love this horse, I even named my farm after her!
Johanna Stk
Eclipse Champion

Re: Scorpion

Post by Johanna Stk »

I love her headshot!
Skam den som ger sig!
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Re: Scorpion

Post by Jo Ferris »

Thanks Jo :D