Open Letter to Eric Nalbone

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Daryl Dennis

Post by Daryl Dennis »

You have got to stop giving Emily such quote-worthy material for her AIM away messages. Most are funny, but I have to say the latest about Edict and Saga is more than a little disturbing. All that time sculling with guys is messing with you. The girls at Princeton can't really be so bad...their winter layer should be sloughing off as we speak, right?

-Daryl
AlyseSchuver
Miler

Post by AlyseSchuver »

The comments enterain me, as I am a chronic away message checker. But I think you are thinking too much about some things, lol.
Ara Davies

Post by Ara Davies »

I was afraid this was going to be a love letter to Eric and even more afraid when I saw it was Daryl writing it.
Ronda Figal
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ronda Figal »

RLOF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mallory Claire

Post by Mallory Claire »

Hahahaha. I actually laughed out loud, Daryl. I agree, a horse arousing himself is, well, not something that crosses my mind often. Although Eric can't take all the blame; Em DID, afterall, put it in her away message. Dirty Em! :P
Ara Davies

Post by Ara Davies »

Then remind me not to tell you what Cigar was doing the first time I met him.
Mallory Claire

Post by Mallory Claire »

Hey, he got jipped - I don't blame him!
Daryl Dennis

Post by Daryl Dennis »

Please tell me that the Cigar story does NOT involve Monica Lewinsky.

Daryl
Susie Rydell
Eclipse Champion

Post by Susie Rydell »

And on a different note...

Open letter to Daryl...
You keep taking names I want to use! :P
Steph Wilder
Derby Contender

Post by Steph Wilder »

Yeah...I was a little worried when I saw the title. I was afraid that Daryl and Eric were like...coming on with some news that would potentially disturb, yet amuse, me. =) Anyway