Look Inside Here SIM Lovers!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Lori Hamill
Hall of Fame

Re: Look Inside Here SIM Lovers!

Post by Lori Hamill »

CONTEST IS NOW FINISHED!!

I want to thank all of you for your great submissions, I really enjoyed them all. I hope to have all of the prizes distributed by Wednesday night (after I get home from work).

1st - Stormy Peak - $45,000 Game Points
2nd - Howard Cake - $800,000 Sim Cash
3rd - TIE!!!
Carolyn Eaton - $20,000 Game Points
Elphaba Thropp - $20,000 Game Points
4th - Amy Pond - $50,000 Sim Cash

Everyone else will be getting $25,000 Sim Cash!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

Ali Hedgestone wrote: ]..............
SIMHorseRacing.com by Ali H, on Flickr

Ali, that is an Awesome piece of work! Wow!

----------
Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Ali Hedgestone
Eclipse Champion

Post by Ali Hedgestone »

Thank you. I had a lot of fun making it. :)
Dan Kauffman: 52 mixers previewed. You (and Glenn) should get paid or institutionalized (Y48, W15, D3)
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

Thanks to everyone who voted on my submission. I know there are a lot of really great writers in the Sim who love the site as much as I do and all the entries were great to read...so the votes mean a lot to me.

Lori, thanks so much for the time and effort your put into this contest, and for the awesome prizes (thanks to all those who donated prizes also).
It's great to see/read about the positive things that the Sim brings into people's lives. I hope the reading of the submissions brought Em some smiles in seeing how much her game is enjoyed. It's an awesome site, run by wonderful people in Em and her team, and the players, as some have pointed out, are the kind who welcome new players and want to help them and overall make this site a friendly place to join.

Stormy

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Lori Hamill
Hall of Fame

Post by Lori Hamill »

Whew! Got all of the prizes distributed early thanks to The Steward generously offering to distribute the SIM $$$!

I loved reading everyone's feelings on loving the SIM, and to be honest, more than one brought some tears to my eyes. It's amazing how so many view the SIM as a "safe haven" from a lot of the cares that we have in real life. I don't know what I would do without it.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

Lori... because of the contest, and those who voted for me, I splurged and spent some of the Game Points and ordered a headshot for my all time favorite horse...my foundation mare, Foremost. She only won about $40k on the track but her offspring, the fillies for the most part, have earned millions for me. Due to my budget, I have only been giving millionaires in my barn headshots. I'm breaking my rule with her though.

Also, if it wasn't for the generous person who surprised me with a headshot for Forgot (a grandson of Foremost)... the contest GPs would have went to that instead of going to Foremost - so another thanks to whoever it was who did that for me. The Sim is such a great place...it's filled with kind caring people. : )

Stormy

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Lori Hamill
Hall of Fame

Post by Lori Hamill »

Stormy, I'm very happy for Formost getting a well deserved headshot, I look "forward" (ha ha!) to seeing it!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Carolyn Eaton
Hall of Fame

Post by Carolyn Eaton »

Thank-you to all who voted for me and my little fantasy vignette - It was a pleasure to participate and know my story was enjoyed.

Good luck in this final week of year 42 - and may next years yearlings gallop even better!
I'm just here for the fun of it
Amy Pond
Derby Contender

Post by Amy Pond »

Thanks for holding the contest Lori, it was fun to enter. =)