Honor Flying Faith Lease - Deadline Reminder

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Honor Flying Faith Lease - Deadline Reminder

Post by Jo Ferris »

As a reminder, the deadline to send me the information as to who you'd like to breed your mare(s) to or if you are breeding the mare(s) is Tuesday November 17th at 12:00am EST. Mares are listed here. I'll try to send messages to everyone who I haven't heard from via in game, but I'm not guaranteeing it.
As a reminder, the lease fees are:
a. Players new to the breed (less than 30 active paints):
i. Your first mare will cost $7,500 plus the stud fee, $15,000 if you breed her yourself
ii. Your second mare will cost $5,000 plus the stud fee, $10,000 if you breed her yourself
b. Those not new to the breed:
i. Your first mare will be $15,000 plus the stud fee, $30,000 if you breed her yourself
ii. Your second mare will cost $10,000 plus the stud fee, $20,000 if you breed her yourself

Note: Lease fees are decided when you claimed the mare!! So if you had less than 30 Paints when you claimed the mare, your fee is still $7,500 for your first mare and $5,000 for your second, regardless as to how many Paints you have now
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k
Scooter - 3.5k