Large Sale

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Sarah Anne
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Sarah Anne »

Note: these horses aren't for auction, their price is set, so if you see one you like, go for it!

Any Man Of Mine: This is a 15.2 chestnut filly who is 2 years old. She has never been out of the money and has a third and two fifths to her name. She is sired by King's Best and out of a winner, Gift Of Friendship. Bred to love longer on the turf.
Price: 25,000 <span style='color:red'>SOLD</span>

Authority: 6 year old gelding who just placed third in his first attempt in a steeplechase. Was a winner on the flat before. Sired by Blazes and is out of Sports Queen. He shows a lot of promise over the jumps.
Price: 20,000 <span style='color:red'>SOLD</span>

Autumn Dance: Yearling filly sired by Five Circles and out of Asleep In The Sun(only off the board 3 times in 7) 2 furlong dirt workout time is 22.84. Should be a nice one!
Price: 35,000 <span style='color:red'>SOLD</span>

Colleen: Beautiful black yearling filly. Sired by the late Tribunal and out of Backinthecity. 2 furlong dirt workout was 23.33.
Price: 10,000 <span style='color:red'>SOLD</span>

Goneanddoneit: Huge 2 year old! She has a second and a third with 3 starts. Bred to Sprint! Father is Black Light and dam is Pensive, who has a two time grade 3 winner, Pensive Best. Should be an awesome broodmare.
Price: 100,000

Grand Canyon: One of those classic old timers who keep plugging away. Just started on the jumps. Has won nearly 80k. Sired by Icon and out of Canyon. He is a two time winner!
Price: 40,000 <span style='color:red'>SOLD</span>

Natural Fate: Nice foal sired by hot sire, Inspired Fate and out of Natural Blonde,all of her foals have won a race, including stakes! He should also be a winner!
Price: 75,000

Orange: Yearling filly sired by Brahams and out of Semper's Whim. 2 furlong workout time on turf is 23.76.
Price: 7,000 <span style='color:red'>SOLD</span>

Proteus: 6 year old sired by Blazes and out of Perpetual Velocity. He is a two time winner. Just started over jumps.
Price: 20,000

Rufio: 5 time winner! 6 year old gelding is sired by Anthem and out of Angel Above Me. Still runnung strong! Has earned over 50k!
Price: 50,000

Sweet Perfume: Huge yearling filly! Sired by Fleet Afoot and out of Baka Again. 2 furlong workout on turf is 23.37.
Price: 15,000 <span style='color:red'>SOLD</span>

War Anthem: Has been in the money on all non stakes trys over jumps. Even placed second on one of those. Should be a consistant maiden/claimer jumper.
Price: 10000

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Funny Cide:</span></span>
Kentucky Derby and Preakness winner! Just recently retired in RL after winning. Has sired quite a few foals, I don't have the right type of mares to send to him though. Foals have won over 200,000 on both the flat and over jumps. Has winners.
Price: 300,000

Noble Causeway: Shows good potential with so few foals on the ground.
Price: 85,000
Ara Davies
Hall of Fame

Post by Ara Davies »

Lynn Dvorak wrote: Grand Canyon: One of those classic old timers who keep plugging away. Just started on the jumps. Has won nearly 80k. Sired by Icon and out of Canyon. He is a two time winner!
Price: 40,000
You know, I always try to avoid doing this since I can't buy EVERY horse I bred, but what the heck, the old man's coming home. :)
You're not getting a dead button...in fits of rage, John Slotman and Ara Davies and Jolene Danner would literally kill half their barns.
- The Steward

That's my new motto: Don't quit, just shut up.
- Bryan Doolittle
Chuck Whittingham
Turf Router

Post by Chuck Whittingham »

Ill take Autumn Dance
E-I-E-I-O FARMS
Come enjoy all the luxuries of home in GB for $15 a day!
Sarah Anne
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Sarah Anne »

Ara Davies wrote:
Lynn Dvorak wrote: Grand Canyon: One of those classic old timers who keep plugging away. Just started on the jumps. Has won nearly 80k. Sired by Icon and out of Canyon. He is a two time winner!
Price: 40,000
You know, I always try to avoid doing this since I can't buy EVERY horse I bred, but what the heck, the old man's coming home. :)
I do the same thing all the time Ara (except most of them aren't that old) Thank you!
John Slotmon
Hall of Fame

Post by John Slotmon »

I have to take Colleen. I didn't even read the description.
"John Slotman and <name redacted> are always sooooo amazingly generous with new and struggling players- I think we all thank you!" - April Eddy, 3/6/2012
Matty Dubs
Eclipse Champion

Post by Matty Dubs »

snagged Any Man of Mine off the sales page
This is where a creative signature would go.
John Slotmon
Hall of Fame

Post by John Slotmon »

As a former owner of Grand Canyon - he was a gift VERY early in my SIM life - I strongly endorse anybody purchasing the old boy.
"John Slotman and <name redacted> are always sooooo amazingly generous with new and struggling players- I think we all thank you!" - April Eddy, 3/6/2012
Sarah Anne
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Sarah Anne »

J Slotman wrote: As a former owner of Grand Canyon - he was a gift VERY early in my SIM life - I strongly endorse anybody purchasing the old boy.
Ara's giving him a nice retirement :D
Sarah Anne
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Sarah Anne »

You know, I think I would like to write a story about Grand Canyon. All of you who have owned him at some point of another want to pm me what you think about him and your own personal stories? He seems to be a favorite of sorts
Inca Stables
Eclipse Champion

Post by Inca Stables »

I would love to have Orange.

Miryam Cornwall
Amy Atkins
Turf Router

Post by Amy Atkins »

I'll take War Anthem if he's still available. Thanks!
Easy Favorite Stables
Mallory Claire

Post by Mallory Claire »

I brought Rufio home. He deserves a (permanent) vacation. :)