Lava Related....

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Ian Nicastrin
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Ian Nicastrin »

Lava's groom since 2004 was badly injured in a car accident last night... <a href='http://www.10news.com/news/13743504/detail.html' target='_blank'>http://www.10news.com/news/13743504/detail.html</a>

For a horse that needs consitency... I don't think he will be very happy that his buddy got so hurt. I wish Noe the best.

It was odd... as soon as I saw the headline... I knew who it had to be.
Martin Pennington
Hall of Fame

Post by Martin Pennington »

Hope he gets better, never a happy time when things like this happen :(
Emily Thompson
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Emily Thompson »

Oh my God. That is just awful. :(
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Just an update that it happened on his way to work Monday at 4:15 am. Doug jokingly thought he "overslept" and didn't find out what happened until about 8 am. Doug says he will continue to pay Noe even if there's not much he can really do.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Brianna McKenzie
Eclipse Champion

Post by Brianna McKenzie »

Oh.. How awful.

There is a groom up here who only has use of one arm (the other was damaged in a car vs human crash) and he manages to do his job very well.
Martin Pennington
Hall of Fame

Post by Martin Pennington »

There not office work he could do at all?

A friend of mine came off a horse in her yard - the horse reared and toppled over and she landed on her shoulder/collar bone. She had 5 or 6 operations on it to pin it etc. and was stuck on office work for 4 months. By the end of that she didn't want to see a computer ever again :lol: