Never Puzzle Faith

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Never Puzzle Faith

Post by Jo Ferris »

Never Puzzle Faith
Em Pee Vee x Never Lose Faith [Ahead of the Game]
bl.f.2 - 16.1
Marking: No Marking
Earnings: $6,000
Total Stats: 1: 1-0-0

Win:
Maiden Special Weight

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

10 SIM years. That is how long I've been waiting to name a horse Never Puzzle Faith. Finally, I found the horse, and she's quite fitting for the name. Never Puzzle Faith is a black Paint filly sired by Em Pee Vee and out of my lovely mare Never Lose Faith.

So why does this name mean so much to me? Never Puzzle Faith represents three horses. Never stands for Neverinthemiddle, my first great horse and grandmother to this filly. Puzzle stands for Crossword Puzzle, my one and only great Thoroughbred. Faith stands for Never Lose Faith, a Grade 2 stakes winner, mother to Never Puzzle Faith and first foal from Neverinthemiddle. It's fitting that the name goes to a foal who is a decedent of Never and Faith.

Obviously, I haven't been waiting 10 years to put this name on some random horse, Never Puzzle Faith is a freak galloper!!
Trainer: Oh, my! 'Never Puzzle Faith' is a freak!
Only like... uh... 22 more weeks until she can race!!!

One thing I am realizing though, is I didn't necessarily think this through... What am I going to call Never Puzzle Faith for short?? Never, Puzzle and Faith all are already taken as nicknames in my barn... lol! :lol:
Last edited by Jo Ferris 8 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Lori Hamill
Hall of Fame

Re: Never Puzzle Faith

Post by Lori Hamill »

Nice name! I always like when there is a story to a name. Hope she does well for you, Jo.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Post by Jo Ferris »

Thanks Lori!!!

Same here, I love names that have a story to them!
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k
Scooter - 3.5k
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Post by Jo Ferris »

Well, Never Puzzle Faith downgraded to Stakes this year, but with my midders it seems my stakes do better than my freaks (though Profile and Defense are doing pretty dang good). Anyway Night (that's what I've been calling her) did amazing in her debut today, she won by a half length earning herself an 86 speed figure!!!! :D
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k
Scooter - 3.5k