Boos Maker for Lease

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Boos Maker for Lease

Post by Jo Ferris »

I'm considering leasing out Boos Maker for the year. Boos has a record of 16: 7-3-2, all stakes races, and earned $1,480,500. He won the Steward's Cup Quarters Juvenile, Austin Futurity, and Austin Derby along with 4 listed stakes. He finished on the board in 3 more Grade 1 stakes. As a sire, he has produced several stakes gallopers and a freak. I'm still not 100% sure whether or not I want to lease him, but with a good enough offer I will, I haven't used him too much over the past few years so it'd be nice to lease him to someone who will give him some support. Accepting cash offers or trades/swap lease for similar quality stallions (Paint or QH, preferably sprint or mids), mare leases (quality producers or quality broodmare producers, Arab any distance, Appy any distance, Paint route or QH route), or really anything as long as they are mixers (yearlings, racers, ect...).