DI Hardy

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Re: DI Hardy

Post by Darcy McBride »

He did a bang up job, Nena! I'm a big fan!!
DM: AMERICATION MISCHIEF & JAMBOREE
TM: NIGHTWATCH
DS: SINISTER MISTER/THE HELLHOUND/DARKANDSTORMYNIGHT
AWR: TUSCANY GOLD
QH DS: EL RAY SOL
QH DM: MARK ME CHROMED
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

Thank you, Darcy!!
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Erin Sanderson
Hall of Fame

Post by Erin Sanderson »

Love this horse, and his namesake! He's so very versatile. I'm hoping to see you try him at a mile again sometime in his career ;)
First Faith Thoroughbreds

Home of stallions War Like Me, Can't Take the Sky, Browncoat, Forte, Prodigal Son, and more!
Three Crowns Racing
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Three Crowns Racing »

Congrats to DI and Nena for a great showing in the Derby and Crown. He is clearly a great horse! Hopefully we'll see him in the Midsummer or Garden State!
Mark Branch
Miler

Post by Mark Branch »

He Has Become One of my favorites also. Congratulations with him
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

DI Hardy finally has his G1 in a dirt route! He held off a very talented Swifty to win the G1 Queen's Derby!
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

DI Hardy won his prep race for the Steward's Cup with an 85 SF. I know some were curious about the spot I picked but after having a pretty tough 3yo campaign and running his eyeballs out all season, I decided to give him a bit of an easier race before the Steward's Cup in the Golden State Classic against older horses going 9 furlongs. Originally, he was going to the Long Island Handicap but I didn't want to face HOTS, The Pumpkin King and Ood right before the Steward's Cup. I'm not THAT crazy! He won it easily with an 85 SF which I think sets him up pretty well for the Classic in 3 weeks! Hey, it worked for Doesit Need Saying in Dubai when all the other contenders were duking it out in hard races so maybe it will work for DI as well :) haha. Anyway, see you at the Steward's Cup!
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

While we didn't win the SC Classic, I am still proud of his 5th place finish where he beat some very talented horses! Not sure if we will go to the Desert Mile or the Desert World Cup next year... depends on how I feel lol
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

After his 4th place finish in the G1 Desert World Cup, DI Hardy bounced back to his winning ways with a G1 victory in the Louisville Classic by a neck! Good job, DI!
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

DI Hardy won his prep for the Steward's Cup last night with a 88 SF which I think sets him up perfectly for the Steward's Cup Dirt Mile! He will then run W2 in the Pegasus Dirt Mile and possibly W6 in the Desert Dirt Mile. Will he route again? Probably but right now, I'm just going to focus on the Dirt Mile races with him for a bit :)
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

DI Hardy ran 3rd in the Stewards Cup Dirt Mile and is now in Florida for the Pegasus Dirt Mile. he also broke the $3 mil mark. I am bummed he was 3rd but meh... as long as he wins the Pegasus ;)
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

DI Hardy surprised everyone by showing that he is also fast as a 5yo! He won the first ever Pegasus Dirt Mile with a 95 SF! Does he ever slow down? NOPE! Next stop... Dubai!
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Mike Bryant
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Mike Bryant »

Kudos Nena
Heather Left
Miler

Post by Heather Left »

Congratulations, Nena! That is one fast cookie you have there. Good luck in Dubai!
A M D G

"It's not what you say, it's what you do. And what you did was say things." -Adam, Studio C
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

DI got the vet comment that he was in need of exercise... so I worked him 4f on dirt.

"'DI Hardy' ran 4 furlongs. Dirt. in 0:44.72 sr" Taste of Shadows x Syrax

Fastest 4f dirt time EVER! Next fastest is 44.84 :O Guess DI is giving us the middle finger for calling him an old man, huh? lol.
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚