fighting irish productives 1 and 2yr olds

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Jim Cassie
Two Year Old

fighting irish productives 1 and 2yr olds

Post by Jim Cassie »

I just listed a bunch of Standard Bred trotters on the sales page. Most are sired by Fighting Irish--one of the top Trotter studs. All gallop as productive. All have been training regularly and are in good health

the 2yr olds--Most of from Fighting Irish..with a few others there too. All are productive, and ready to race in a couple of week. Most have equipment totally set. Fighting Irish horses are listed at 10,000.

1yr olds. Almost all from fighting irish. All good health and have started training. All gallop as productive

Take a look. Any questions, contact me directly. Also..if anyone is interested in purchasing a group of horses, I can offer a volume discount. I'm really just trying to thin out numbers here, and make my barn more manageable.