My Typhoon

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Mandy Saunders
Eclipse Champion

Post by Mandy Saunders »

As her offspring here keep racking in the stakes wins, the real girl herself just scored her first Grade 1 victory in Saratoga's Diana Handicap at the age of five.

<a href='http://racing.bloodhorse.com/viewstory.asp?id=39944' target='_blank'>http://racing.bloodhorse.com/viewstory.asp?id=39944</a>

Maybe this will give her babies My Tornado and My Hurricane some luck in their Tuesday races...

So... so proud of her today
~ Mandy ~

Click here to visit The Stallions of Lakeside!

Last updated: Year 26, Break - Wow, it's been awhile, I need to get on that, lol

RIP Shelly & June...I will love you, always.
Emma Lochran
Hall of Fame

Post by Emma Lochran »

She's one of my favorite R/L mares. I was very happy to see her rate and win today!!!
Eric Nalbone
Hall of Fame

Post by Eric Nalbone »

For some reason the call of this race just struck is as a really good one... "And My Typhoon is BEGGING for the wire"
John Bricking
Derby Contender

Post by John Bricking »

I love My Typhoon and even had some money on her last 3 times out. :D
Mike Eaton
Hall of Fame

Post by Mike Eaton »

i saw her race thursday at saratoga when i went she was kinda cut off =(
NEVER CAUTIOUS

Every filly’s fantasy,
bred to go long but quick to plz

18 : 10 - 1 - 0 LTE $2,227,500
Baltimore Crown (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)
Seek Thrills Handicap (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)
Brakebills Stakes (G2)
Garden State (G2)
Mandy Saunders
Eclipse Champion

Post by Mandy Saunders »

mike eaton wrote: i saw her race thursday at saratoga when i went she was kinda cut off =(
Yeah, I think the turn aroud time was too quick for her. Big race, workout, another big race... all in a little less then four weeks. Her last three races were about seven weeks apart with about five workouts inbetween. I just think it was too quick for her. I don't think she'll make another start before the Breeders' Cup, not after that race.
~ Mandy ~

Last updated: Year 26, Break - Wow, it's been awhile, I need to get on that, lol

Mandy Saunders
Eclipse Champion

Post by Mandy Saunders »

This...is <a href='http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=31109' target='_blank'>My Blizzard</a>. South America's Champion Two Year Old Filly of Year 19, she campaigned hard in Year 20, starting in five Grade 1 races in Australia, even the prestigious Cox Trophy, and finishing the year with a record of two wins, a second, and two thirds with $487,000 in earnings...amassing more points and earnings then any other 3yo filly in the South Pacific. She has the guts and determination of a Champion, so if you haven't already voted yet, please vote for my filly for South Pacific Champion Three Year Old Filly. Thank you!!

That is all. B)
~ Mandy ~