2016 Foaling Contest

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Avery Genna
Turf Router

Re: 2016 Foaling Contest

Post by Avery Genna »

Claire
Date of Delivery: March 23.
Time of Delivery: 8:09 p.m.
Color of Foal: Chestnut

Maybe
Date of Delivery: April 20
Time of Delivery: 9:28 p.m.
Color of Foal: Bay

Red
Date of Delivery: April 17
Time of Delivery: 11:58 p.m.
Color of Foal: Red roan

Date of Delivery: May 3
Time of Delivery: (Specify AM or PM!) 12:03 a.m.
Color of Foal: Bay

Great contest, thank you for hosting it.
Meagan D'Amoure
Eclipse Champion

Post by Meagan D'Amoure »

Hey all! Claire foaled a cute little chestnut filly yesterday at approximately 2PM.

Avery Genna had the closest guess for the contest, as she guessed a chestnut filly born on 3/23/2016 @ 8:09PM.. so congratulations to Avery!! I'll be sending your yearling to you ASAP and getting GPs sent to you!

Amy Pond was a close second, with her guess being 3/22/2016! I'll be sending your GPs out to you as well!
D'Amoure Stallion Station:

Shockfly, The Purple Gentian, Rovin Gambler, Looking Golden, Panty Snatcher, Hes Crazy Pretty, Gunna Rockurworld, Debauchee, A Game Ago, Digital Rendering, Fast Flying Sir, Firemeifyouwanna, Your Jurisdiction, Zachariah.
Meagan D'Amoure
Eclipse Champion

I'm a little behind but am catching up... we had two more babies born!

Maybe foaled a chestnut filly 4/14/16 @ 12AM-- Jo Ferris had the closest guess with a chestnut filly born on 4/18 @ 12:30AM. Dan Chartier was second closest with a bay filly born 4/18 @ 4:30PM.

Red foaled a red roan filly 4/20/16 @ 4AM-- Gigi Gofaster had the closest guess with a red roan colt born 4/21 @ 12:00AM. Avery Genna was second closest with a guess of red roan filly born 4/17 @ 11:58PM.

Additionally, I drew randomly for three of the free breedings-- Amy Pond, Scott Hortness and Jo Ferris won the drawings! (2 more remain)

I'll send out GPs, yearlings and the broodmare leases just as soon as I can! Congrats, guys!

Shockfly, The Purple Gentian, Rovin Gambler, Looking Golden, Panty Snatcher, Hes Crazy Pretty, Gunna Rockurworld, Debauchee, A Game Ago, Digital Rendering, Fast Flying Sir, Firemeifyouwanna, Your Jurisdiction, Zachariah.
Meagan D'Amoure
Eclipse Champion

#72 foaled a little bay filly on April 26th! I apologize again for being late - I've had a hectic schedule with finals and getting everyone bred back.

Scott Hortness guessed the closest, with Amy Pond a close second. I'll get your GPs and yearling sent out, and distribute the remaining mares tomorrow!

Thanks so much for playing The Foaling Contest this year!