Honor Flying Faith Lease - Mares Posted Here

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Honor Flying Faith Lease - Mares Posted Here

Post by Jo Ferris »

Very small selection this year, sorry about that. You may start picking mares now, once this group is claimed, I don't have more that I have to lease, so this is it.

Lease fees:
Players new to the breed (No more than 30 active Paints):
Your first mare will cost $7,500 plus the stud fee, $15,000 if you breed her yourself
Your second mare will cost $5,000 plus the stud fee, $10,000 if you breed her yourself
Those not new to the breed:
Your first mare will be $15,000 plus the stud fee, $30,000 if you breed her yourself
Your second mare will cost $10,000 plus the stud fee, $20,000 if you breed her yourself

The deadline is Tuesday March 22nd at 12:00am ET. By this time you must tell me the following:
If I am breeding the mare:
--Which stallion to use
--Color (or random)
--Gender (random or colt)
--Marking (or random)
--When you would like the mare bred
If you are breeding the mare let me know and I’ll send the mare over, you won’t have to decide until foals are due.

Sprinters:
Whyphy - (Italy x Aze Fly [Shockfly]) - Potential (Yes, I know) - 2yo (Shock Me) is stakes, yearling (Moonfly) is allowance. I figure since I have so few mares this year, I'll see if anyone wants to give her a shot.

Mid Distance:
Scary Sea - (Rock the Sea x This Oneis Scary [Em Pee Vee]) - Formidable - Only foal (Boone) is allowance.

The Last Monkey - (Streak of Rock x Cash Monkey [Dr. Beduino]) - Potential (again, yes, I know, but look at her momma!) - 2yo (Falcon Nine) is productive, yearling (Boone) is stakes. Out of the greatest paint racemare in the SIM back in the old days. Just like with Whyphy, I have so few mares this year I figure maybe someone might want to give her a shot.

Claimed Mares:
Tessa Ann - (Splash Works x Dash Ahead [Ahead of the Game]) - Formidable - Stakes winner on the track. I don't own any of her foals but I know she has 2 allowance, 1 productive and 1 solid, I don't know who is what though. - Randall Allen

Hockey Test - (Hockey Mafia x Tessa [Whosyourdaddy]) - Blue Hen - 4yo (Streak of Rock) is stakes, 3yo (Rocket Science) is stakes, 2yo (Boone) is allowance and yearling (Distillery) is allowance. - Johanna Stk

See Popcorn - (Rock the Sea x Butter Popcorn [Retro Metro]) - Blue Hen - Only foal (Hockey Mafia) is allowance. - Jack Meyer

Streakin' Scary - (Streak of Rock x This Oneis Scary [Em Pee Vee]) - Star - Only foal (Hockey Mafia) is allowance. - Charlie Scene

Spaghetti West - (Italy x Cherokee Rose [Cherokee Red]) - Formidable - 5yo (Shockfly) is unknown she is though a star freak producing mare, 4yo (Shock Me) is stakes and a stakes winner on the track, 3yo (Shooting Sparks) is stakes and also another stakes winner, 2yo (Tashunca Uitco) is allowance (now a star mare), yearling (Ohio Charmer) is stakes. - Sten Rino Haakonsen

In Midflight - (Splash Works x Flying Ahead [Ahead of the Game]) - Formidable - Grade 3 stakes winner on the track and a SIMMY award winner. Seems to like 'different' bloodlines, 5yo (Falcon Nine) was the old wings/productive, 4yo (Streak of Rock) was productive, 3yo (Rocket Science) is stakes, 2yo (Distillery) is allowance and her yearling (Flash Fast) is allowance. - Amy Pond

Savin' Our Lives - (Boone x Splashdown [Splash Works]) - Formidable - Only foal (Hockey Mafia) is stakes. - Lisa Bennert
Last edited by Jo Ferris 8 years ago, edited 5 times in total.
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k
Scooter - 3.5k
Randall Allen
Grade 1 Winner

Re: Honor Flying Faith Lease - Mares Posted Here

Post by Randall Allen »

Tessa Ann
Johanna Stk
Eclipse Champion

Post by Johanna Stk »

Hockey Test please
Skam den som ger sig!
Jack Meyer
Eclipse Champion

Post by Jack Meyer »

See Popcorn please
My Sires:
DR -Mr.White Socks - 50,000
Appy Sprinter- Wings Of Inferno - 15,000
Appy Sprinter - Chain Of Thorns - 7,500
Appy Miler - Chasing Dragons - 15,000
Ryan Whitehead
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Ryan Whitehead »

streaking scary please. I'll bred her myself. thanks
Improvisational 80K
Fade to Black 50K
Moneyed 40K
Moose Knuckle 28K
Forefront 15K
Amy Pond
Derby Contender

Post by Amy Pond »

In Midflight please.
Sten Rino Haakonsen
Eclipse Champion

Post by Sten Rino Haakonsen »

Spaghetti West Please
Jack Meyer
Eclipse Champion

Post by Jack Meyer »

Hi Jo,

I'll breed her this year since the cost is going to be 30k either way since I'm sending her to Falcon Nine.....I my as well get the breeder awards while I'm at it....you can send her over whenever....thanks
My Sires:
DR -Mr.White Socks - 50,000
Appy Sprinter- Wings Of Inferno - 15,000
Appy Sprinter - Chain Of Thorns - 7,500
Appy Miler - Chasing Dragons - 15,000
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Post by Jo Ferris »

Updated, 4 mares left

Sending her over now Jack
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k
Scooter - 3.5k
Lisa Bennert
Turf Router

Post by Lisa Bennert »

Savin' our lives please
Sten Rino Haakonsen
Eclipse Champion

Post by Sten Rino Haakonsen »

I will also breed her myself this year and u can send her over whenever you got the time