Clear Out Sale

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Amanda O'Brien
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Amanda O'Brien »

In order to rationalise my stable and to try to make a better go of the game in general, I am selling off all my non home bred stock apart from the horses that are due to run this week. Depending on their results they will be added to the sale.

They are all listed on the sales page and are priced at what I consider to be fair. Alternatively if you wish to make me a private offer for any of them please let me know and I am sure we can come to some arrangement. This includes some of the mares which are not available on the "open market" and most of them have thrown winners or at least money earners from teh small crops I have got to the course.
Amanda O'Brien
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Amanda O'Brien »

Thanks to everyone so far who has either purchased or asked re my "sale". There are still a few on offer but dont be shy about asking if you see one you like which isnt marked for sale. Perhaps a foal share or similar can be worked out?