Street Sense

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Mandy Saunders
Eclipse Champion

Post by Mandy Saunders »

I realize Nafzger's trained horses for years and years, longer then I've been alive... but breezing a horse, a champion, TWO DAYS after barely winning the Jim Dandy over an overmatched field. I'm starting to doubt the trainer's intentions.

Horse name Street Sense
Notes By Street Cry/Bedazzle by Dixieland Band-2004
Activity type Workout
Activity date 07-31-2007
Track Belmont Park
Surface Dirt
Distance 3 Furlongs
Workout type Breezing
Workout time 0:38.66
Track condition Fast

Also... Borel needs to stop blowing kisses to the crowd and realize that one day, Street Sense is going to cut off the second place horse a little too close and cause a disqualification. He did it in the Derby, he did it in the Jim Dandy...the horse likes the rail a little too much.
~ Mandy ~

Click here to visit The Stallions of Lakeside!

Last updated: Year 26, Break - Wow, it's been awhile, I need to get on that, lol

RIP Shelly & June...I will love you, always.
Lisa Strummer
Hall of Fame

Post by Lisa Strummer »

It might me a mistake, it said in the form yesterday he galloped Mon would walk Tue Wed then go back to the track Thur. And, he would be staying at The Spa.
That's my new motto: Don't quit, just shut up.-Bryan Doolittle
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

That's what caught my eye - he's not leaving Saratoga, so, it must be a mistake. I wish mistakes didn't happen as often as they did!
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Lisa Strummer
Hall of Fame

Post by Lisa Strummer »

Heh Heh either a clocker at Belmont screwed up or someone at Equibase....
That's my new motto: Don't quit, just shut up.-Bryan Doolittle
Alysse Peverell
Hall of Fame

Post by Alysse Peverell »

Um, I saw him this morning...in his stall...in Saratoga. To even consider that this report was nothing more than a mistake is impressive.