Mite Be Worth It

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Mike Eaton
Hall of Fame

Post by Mike Eaton »

MITE BE WORTH IT ch.g.5 - 16.1 Earnings: $253,200 Total Stats: 15 : 2 - 5 - 0
Nominations: Breeders Cup

<a href='http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=30220' target='_blank'>http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php ... D=30220</a>

( injured )

This is my 3rd horse injured and I learned my lesson bealive it or not selling him because he is injured but I think he needs the time off anyways. He will be a good claimer as a 6yr old!

Look at his page and start offering!

When I think a offer is good for him I will accept so basically first come first serve!
NEVER CAUTIOUS

Every filly’s fantasy,
bred to go long but quick to plz

18 : 10 - 1 - 0 LTE $2,227,500
Baltimore Crown (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)
Seek Thrills Handicap (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)
Brakebills Stakes (G2)
Garden State (G2)
Janey Adams
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Janey Adams »

Mike I gave you the horse cause I thought he would be good for a new player to run in the new player stakes. Id like to just buy him back from you though, if your just going to auction him off. No offense but there are probably a lot of new players that would have loved to have had him.
Nathan Sellers
Turf Router

Post by Nathan Sellers »

Mike,

Echoing what Janey said, I think it's a pretty poor practice to keep selling and auctioning horses that you were given for free. It has been my understanding that, in the past, vets have given new players horses to help them build their stable and learn the game. To me, at least, it is a little rude that you continue to sell and auction off horses that were given to you for free.
Greatest $95,000
Winner of 9 Grade 1s!

Evenmoneyfavorite $25,000
25 Winners from 1st crop, including Betterbetdabestbet!

Sky of Mysteries $30,000
66% winners, Avg. Earnings = $ 38,000 & Sire of SC Sprint Champion Sky Ruler!

Daring $15,000
Mike Eaton
Hall of Fame

Post by Mike Eaton »

i really like the horse alot but it was injured and is off for a little over a month I may not have the money to support him I do now but I may not if it is a rude thing to do sorry ill just keep him.
NEVER CAUTIOUS

Every filly’s fantasy,
bred to go long but quick to plz

18 : 10 - 1 - 0 LTE $2,227,500
Baltimore Crown (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)
Seek Thrills Handicap (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)
Brakebills Stakes (G2)
Garden State (G2)