Hall of Fame Poll

Any information from the Steward
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.

Should we?

Poll ended at 8 years ago

Vote every year - who cares how many get in!
76%
Vote every other year - it will eventually sort itself out!
24%

Total votes: 58

Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Re: Hall of Fame Poll

Post by Nena Olson »

Thanks for the AW category :) Everyone vote for Poisoned Apple or Summer Battle!

Though... how come no love for Look Close? He retired before Delorean and Quicker Than Light, who are both on the ballot. Hard to believe that he isn't HoF worthy since he was a brilliant race horse (12 for 12, SC winner and Sprint Champs winner), a brilliant sire (14 millionaires, sired 7 SC winners!) and a brilliant dam sire (ranked #3 behind Awake As I Am and Just Victory in dirt winners, #2 in flat stakes winners). Why no love for him?? He was also mentioned on that forum of nominees so... that isn't a valid reason. Poor guy! Just curious, that is all.
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Bradley Davis
Eclipse Champion

Post by Bradley Davis »

Nena Olson wrote:Thanks for the AW category :) Everyone vote for Poisoned Apple or Summer Battle!

Though... how come no love for Look Close? He retired before Delorean and Quicker Than Light, who are both on the ballot. Hard to believe that he isn't HoF worthy since he was a brilliant race horse (12 for 12, SC winner and Sprint Champs winner), a brilliant sire (14 millionaires, sired 7 SC winners!) and a brilliant dam sire (ranked #3 behind Awake As I Am and Just Victory in dirt winners, #2 in flat stakes winners). Why no love for him?? He was also mentioned on that forum of nominees so... that isn't a valid reason. Poor guy! Just curious, that is all.
Nena you're overlooking the McNulty factor.
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

Bradley Davis wrote:
Nena Olson wrote:Thanks for the AW category :) Everyone vote for Poisoned Apple or Summer Battle!

Nena you're overlooking the McNulty factor.
Ah, yes.. I am.
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Nena I will put all of Brandon's horses on the poll every year if you send me more heads and silks! ;-)
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Chris Everett
Hall of Fame

Post by Chris Everett »

Kinda surprised now to think about it why International Team and Bad Traffic were overlooked. Of course I ddint even think about BT myself lol