article: trainer rankings

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

article: trainer rankings

Post by Stormy Peak »

Nice article by Erica Olson. Looks like it might have taken a good bit of time to research.
I was surprised I won 7 races this year given I have very very few trotters (no pacers).

It was interesting to look down the list and see how everyone is doing.

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Erica Olson
Listed Stakes Winner

Re: article: trainer rankings

Post by Erica Olson »

Thank you! Yeah, it took way more time than I thought it would...

And I checked back just to make sure I didn't make a mistake. You won once on the Trotter circuit; the "7" is on the separate points list where I was counting wins (3 points each), places (2 points), and shows (1 point). :)
Hall of Fame Pacer!
Highland Billy

Trotter Stud:
Viceroy - 5K
Dan Kauffman
Hall of Fame

Post by Dan Kauffman »

Two thumbs up for doing this. I know how long the research takes and how tough ranking things like this is.
‹Ali Hedgestone› Oh you get addicted to the crack after a while.
This spot reserved for my super-amazing TR stallion come Year 136.
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

Erica Olson wrote:Thank you! Yeah, it took way more time than I thought it would...

And I checked back just to make sure I didn't make a mistake. You won once on the Trotter circuit; the "7" is on the separate points list where I was counting wins (3 points each), places (2 points), and shows (1 point). :)
Mom always told me to read the instructions. :oops:
And I did think it was odd...having seven wins. :lol: Thanks for clearing that up

My winner was Awesome Abby She won again on Wednesday (a G3 stakes). Awesome Abby was a gift. When I got her, she had totally missed one season of racing. I think she is rather awesome as she's 9 years old and still winning stake races.

I had another winner on Wednesday too, a 3 year old filly finally broke her maiden Karma Chameleon. Her dam was a pretty nice trotter, and suppose to be a blue hen mare but so far she's not produced any superstars. :P

I have 3 wins now...before I know it I'll maybe catch up with Lucas!. :wink: :P

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000