The "buy Sugar Booger for Ara" fund

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Ara Davies

Post by Ara Davies »

I want to propose a fund to raise $30,000 to claim Sugar Booger for me. She is running in the 7th race at Churchill on Thursday. She is by Chester House and out of Posing, by Sadler's Wells. If we win her, I will eventually give everyone who donates one of her shoes unless I forget.

I would also accept the purchase of her three year old full sister Sloaney or her two year old sister by Distant View, Peeky Boo.

:P
Sarah Chase
Hall of Fame

Post by Sarah Chase »

Er ....are you feeling alright, Ara?
Frayed - $75,000
Liveinthemoment - $25,000
Same - $10,000
It's Been Awhile - $10,000
Grindelwald - $10,000
Skywatching - $7,500
Ara Davies

Post by Ara Davies »

Hey if people can start websites to purchase pixels on the main page, why can't I start a fund to buy me Sugar Booger?
Sarah Chase
Hall of Fame

Post by Sarah Chase »

Because you're rich. :D
Frayed - $75,000
Liveinthemoment - $25,000
Same - $10,000
It's Been Awhile - $10,000
Grindelwald - $10,000
Skywatching - $7,500
Ara Davies

Post by Ara Davies »

Not in real life! That's why I need this fund! Come on, you all love me!
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

I so far have used every dollar donated to the SIM to buy more SIM stuff, but right now I REALLY want to use the excess (which isn't much) to pay for the dental work I had this morning.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Ara Davies

Post by Ara Davies »

I wasn't referring to this website, I was referring to the website where the guy sold pixels on the main page of the site and raised a million dollars or something. I know what you do with the money here; I wasn't trying to criticize that in any way if that's the impression I gave, you know that. :)
Mallory Claire

Post by Mallory Claire »

You can pull a "Save Toby."

For those who don't know, this guy built a website, with pictures of this adorable little bunny named Toby and a length of text describing how he found him, etc. He also said that if he didn't receive some outrageous sum, like $50,000, by a certain date, he'd kill and eat him.

The guy made over $30,000!

Totally legal, morally questionable, but damn! $30,000!
Mandy Saunders
Eclipse Champion

Post by Mandy Saunders »

why don't you just raise 5,000 sim points or so to get the SIM version of her?
~ Mandy ~

Click here to visit The Stallions of Lakeside!

Last updated: Year 26, Break - Wow, it's been awhile, I need to get on that, lol

RIP Shelly & June...I will love you, always.
Ara Davies

Post by Ara Davies »

Because I already have her in the SIM lol!