Gato Del Sol

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Mandy Saunders
Eclipse Champion

Post by Mandy Saunders »

The news is spreading quickly by word of mouth that Kentucky Derby winner and racing legend Gato Del Sol has passed away. RIP old buddy, you will be missed.
~ Mandy ~

Click here to visit The Stallions of Lakeside!

Last updated: Year 26, Break - Wow, it's been awhile, I need to get on that, lol

RIP Shelly & June...I will love you, always.
Mandy Saunders
Eclipse Champion

Post by Mandy Saunders »

~ Mandy ~

Click here to visit The Stallions of Lakeside!

Last updated: Year 26, Break - Wow, it's been awhile, I need to get on that, lol

RIP Shelly & June...I will love you, always.
Jolene Danner
Hall of Fame

Post by Jolene Danner »

I was hoping that he'd hold off a bit longer. He was a sweet horse and I loved visiting him. Saw him last October and he willingly ambled over to see us and eat pepermints and lets us pet him and we all got pictures holding his shank. Gato lived a long time and he was certainly well loved by his caretakers and many, many fans. I'll miss the old guy a lot.
Leigh Ann Anderson
Hall of Fame

Post by Leigh Ann Anderson »

I was lucky enough to meet Gato a few years ago. He was a kind old soul. I can't commend the Hancocks enough for bringing him home.
Windborn turf router $20000; Nite Skyturf router $18000; Black Tears turf router $5,000; Dream Goodnite turf router $5000; Accend turf router $5000; Independence Hall dirt miler $40000