American Idol Finale

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Daryl Dennis

Post by Daryl Dennis »

OK, fine...but McFullDs doesn't sound as good.

-Daryl
Tammy Fox
Eclipse Champion

Post by Tammy Fox »

Taylor is from my hometown. Every since Taylor won American Idol that is the only thing they talk about on the news and radio. He is coming home soon for some time off before the big AMerican Idol tour. You should have seen the huge parties they had the night of the American Idol Finale.

Even before he won American Idol they were already treating him like he had already won it. Anyways, I like Taylor he is a good guy but I already have my own prematurely gray man and don't need another, so ladies he is all yours.
Emily Mitchell
Hall of Fame

Post by Emily Mitchell »

I was pleased with the finale show, except I could not believe those outfits those girls were wearing- it seemed there would be an inevitable repeat of the Super Bowl halftime show "wardrobe malfunction".

I never liked Taylor all that much, but the night before the finale the radio played a Katherine song and a Taylor song and Taylor sounded so much better than she did, and so I eased up a bit on my dislike... maybe I just don't like to watch his strange dancing :P

I barely recognized Clay Aiken. And my mom kept singing along with all the older songs, and I'm like I've NEVER heard this before. :blink:

I think Hasselhoff is weird. And I like how the majority of stars were all on other FOX shows. :lol:

And I thought the Katherine/Meatloaf duet was really strange. Anyone else think so?
RIVERSTONE FARM ~ Home of Champions ~ Farms in Kentucky, Germany, and Japan ~
Sarah Chase
Hall of Fame

Post by Sarah Chase »

Emily Mitchell wrote: And I thought the Katherine/Meatloaf duet was really strange. Anyone else think so?
I thought it was disgusting. Very creepy.
Frayed - $75,000
Liveinthemoment - $25,000
Same - $10,000
It's Been Awhile - $10,000
Grindelwald - $10,000
Skywatching - $7,500
Steph Wilder
Derby Contender

Post by Steph Wilder »

Did anyone else notice that during that duet, Katherine looked TERRIFIED?! Maybe it was just that I would have been terrified if I were her...
Emily Mitchell
Hall of Fame

Post by Emily Mitchell »

I think she was trying to act out the song or something. But yeah, it was freaky.
RIVERSTONE FARM ~ Home of Champions ~ Farms in Kentucky, Germany, and Japan ~
Sarah Chase
Hall of Fame

Post by Sarah Chase »

WOOO! Tonight at 7, my local station is replaying the finale because there was a glitch during Fox's broadcast (so they are making it up to their customers). I plan to ogle Clay the whole time during his performance. YES, YOU CAN CALL HIM GAY, but he is beautiful. My eyes popped out of my head the first time I saw that show (I've sinced downloaded the video so he may grace my computer screen). Oh god, oh help. I think I'm becoming a Claymate. But the boy has stars in his eyes, I swear! I mean, did you see that?

YAY FOR NERDS
Frayed - $75,000
Liveinthemoment - $25,000
Same - $10,000
It's Been Awhile - $10,000
Grindelwald - $10,000
Skywatching - $7,500
Ara Davies

Post by Ara Davies »

Seriously, watching the Clay fan nearly pee his pants in excitement was the best part of the finale.