American Idol Finale

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Ara Davies

Post by Ara Davies »

After one hour and twenty minutes of calling, I FINALLY got through to vote for Taylor on the landline. I have something like thirty text votes in too.

You know it's a bad sign when the judges all hate the original songs. Why on earth do they continue to give all the finalists such horrible songs? Ick.

I harct Taylor. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
Sarah Chase
Hall of Fame

Post by Sarah Chase »

It's only 4:30 pm here in Hawaii, so American Idol's not on yet. I don't care for either, but if I had to pick, I'd say Katherine would win, but Taylor seems more nice and sweet and humble. But I don't know Kat, so I can't really judge her.
Frayed - $75,000
Liveinthemoment - $25,000
Same - $10,000
It's Been Awhile - $10,000
Grindelwald - $10,000
Skywatching - $7,500
Steph Wilder
Derby Contender

Post by Steph Wilder »

I HARCT TAYLOR TOO! AND I HARCT ARA!!!!
Ara Davies

Post by Ara Davies »

Non spoilered highlights of the finale:

Clay Aiken looks like a woman.

Toni Braxton looks like a man.

I actually started crying and jumping up and down when the Brokenote Mountain Boys showed up.

DAVID HASSELHOFF WAS CRYING OVER THE WINNER. DAVID HASSELHOFF. CRYING.

The weird Clay Aiken dude up on stage singing.

My constant confusion whenever they showed Rocky Covington in the audience. "Hey isn't Bucky supposed to be on stage in a second?"

Wondering when either Kat or Melissa were going to have a major wardrobe malfunction. And Paula WASN'T wearing something that showed off her tatas.

The whole beginning montage of Simon feeling himself up or whatever that was.

DAVID HASSELHOFF WAS CRYING OVER (insert winner here)
Martin Pennington
Hall of Fame

Post by Martin Pennington »

Don't diss The Hoff, see below for Hoff t-shirts

<a href='http://www.tshirts365.com/store/comersu ... 0Of%20Hoff' target='_blank'>http://www.tshirts365.com/store/comersu ... %20Hoff</a>
Steph Wilder
Derby Contender

Post by Steph Wilder »

I loved Simon like...touching himself. Highlight of my night. And the winner of course.
Sarah Chase
Hall of Fame

Post by Sarah Chase »

Clay Aiken looked cuuuute.
Frayed - $75,000
Liveinthemoment - $25,000
Same - $10,000
It's Been Awhile - $10,000
Grindelwald - $10,000
Skywatching - $7,500
Ara Davies

Post by Ara Davies »

Clay Aiken looked like Diane Keaton decided she wanted to do an impersonation of him.

I'm not sure what was the lower point of the show: Mary J. Blige practically pushing Elliott off the stage during their duet or Toni Braxton attempting to grind on Taylor during a song about a little boy living in poverty.

Edit: Wait, the lowest points would be the cleavage of Melissa's, Kat's, and Kat's mom's dresses. Or possibly Crazy Dave's pants; I was a little worried there for a bit.

Double edit: As in the cleavage was low; I'm sure that was actually a high point for most of the guys watching. The ones who weren't drooling over Clay, that is. :)
Daryl Dennis

Post by Daryl Dennis »

Anyone else think I have a shot at Katharine McDD's? I do.

-Daryl
Eric Nalbone
Hall of Fame

Post by Eric Nalbone »

Yes, you and millions of other aging men across America (who like to still think of themselves as young and virile, despite having seen the prime of their life come and go, [yes, I am implying that life peaks senior year in college, which I am still waiting for, so it can only get better for me]) all think you have a shot at Katharine McDD's. Unfortunately, you and millions of other aging men across America are delusional.
Daryl Dennis

Post by Daryl Dennis »

Can I get the opinion of a female...not Eric? :)

Your senior year in college isn't the thing to look forward to... rather the key is whatever year it is when you date a girl in her senior year of college. Much better.

-Daryl

For the record, I probably have a better shot at Seacrest...and that makes me sad and more than a little nauseous.
Ara Davies

Post by Ara Davies »

Okay, I am no longer talking to Eric. First he implied that I was boring and now is calling me old. :P

Daryl, I will help you get Kat if you will help me get Taylor.
Steph Wilder
Derby Contender

Post by Steph Wilder »

Too bad Taylor is SO mine.

Daryl - Maybe you'll have a chance if you stop calling her Katherine McDD? :P
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

I really shouldn't post this, but those are no where near McDDs.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Sara Kendall
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Sara Kendall »

Hands off Taylor....he's MINE! :P :D hehe I just really, really like him lol!