Scorpion week 2 results - and contest details

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Bob Green
Turf Router

Scorpion week 2 results - and contest details

Post by Bob Green »

Awesome Karl - 16
Sten Rino Haakonsen - 14
Ash Tarasin - 9
Jack Mcgroomes - 9
Avery Genna - 7
Amy Pond - 7
Charlie Scene - 6
Dan Chartier - 5
Mike Larson - 5
Kathleen Dyer - 4
Brian Chunn - 3

Karl and Sten headed down the home stretch neck-and-neck but Karl wins week 2! Contact me for an Appy allowance yearling or mare lease, contact Jo for a Paint yearling or Paint/QH mare lease.

And, since I didn't get to it earlier, handicap details for any newcomers (unabashedly copied and pasted from Jo's post last year with some minor editing):

Everything is the same as always, I'll post 5 races, one for each non-Standardbred breed and then a random one of my choosing. Points are 4 for a win, 2 for second and 1 for third.

Weekly winners will get to chose from ether an allowance yearling or a mare lease. For scores of 18 or higher I'll throw in a stakes galloping yearling or a higher quality mare lease. Jo Ferris will provide Paint yearlings and mares to give out along with QH mares. I will be offering Appy yearlings and mare leases. Donations are always welcome for both year end and weekly prizes.

Prizes will be given out to those with the highest year end totals. You will get 5 drops (so your top 10 scores will be used). Again any donations will be greatly appreciated. I'll work on getting this list together sometime before the end of the year.