This Is A Joke... Right ?

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Gary Cooper

Post by Gary Cooper »

Hmmm.... <a href='http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=25140' target='_blank'>A Perfect Stud ! </a> :blink:
Nikki Everdeen
Hall of Fame

Post by Nikki Everdeen »

I've seen a bunch of stallions owned by her. Right now she also owns Our Monarch, but I think she used to have more who may have been killed off. I might be wrong though.
Inspiration Stud
Standing quality Appaloosas, Arabians, Paints, Quarter Horses, and Thoroughbreds
Mallory Claire

Post by Mallory Claire »

Wow that's a gang of ugly babies. :ph34r:
Mandy Saunders
Eclipse Champion

Post by Mandy Saunders »

well, I was going to buy him and "send him to greener pastures" but he's for newbies only!!

I can just see the newbie who buys him and doesn't see that he's retired.
~ Mandy ~

Click here to visit The Stallions of Lakeside!

Last updated: Year 26, Break - Wow, it's been awhile, I need to get on that, lol

RIP Shelly & June...I will love you, always.
Fabio Socarraz
Derby Contender

Post by Fabio Socarraz »

Well Amanda you have the money why don't you buy him instead of a new player getting stuck with him.
Fabio

Vista Hermosa Farm, Puerto Rico $20
Winds Aloft Standing at Vista Hermosa Farm, (PRI) $15,000
Smelted Glory Standing at Vista Hermosa Farm, (PRI) $8,000
Mallory Claire

Post by Mallory Claire »

Fabio Socarraz wrote: Well Amanda you have the money why don't you buy him instead of a new player getting stuck with him.
So if you're "stuck" with a crappy horse, you start making him breed like a rabbit? That's logical. It costs nothing to send him to Greener Pastures, newbie or veteran.
Mandy Saunders
Eclipse Champion

Post by Mandy Saunders »

Fabio Socarraz wrote: Well Amanda you have the money why don't you buy him instead of a new player getting stuck with him.
er... because I'm not a newbie and therefore cannot purchase a horse slated for newbie sale.
~ Mandy ~

Last updated: Year 26, Break - Wow, it's been awhile, I need to get on that, lol

Paul Heinrich
Hall of Fame

Post by Paul Heinrich »

Amanda Saunders wrote:
er... because I'm not a newbie and therefore cannot purchase a horse slated for newbie sale.
Well I guess I could buy him and sell him to you to retire if you were serious. I'd retire him myself, but I'm not financially ready to make that sort of sacrifice for the common good yet. B)
"They're not going to kick me out." - Tim Matthews
Mandy Saunders
Eclipse Champion

Post by Mandy Saunders »

if you want to do that, then that's fine, you'll have to wait 48 hours to send him to me though, but you'll be reimbursed

Edit: and if you want to send him to me for a little more then purchased for to make a little profit for your troubles, then that's absolutely fine with me as well.
~ Mandy ~

Mandy Saunders
Eclipse Champion

Post by Mandy Saunders »

NikkiSherman wrote: Right now she also owns Our Monarch...
I just realized that the "Our Monarch" that you spoke of is the same Our Monarch I worked with in Michael Trombetta's barn. Same sire and dam, way cool even though he was evil.
~ Mandy ~

Paul Heinrich
Hall of Fame

Post by Paul Heinrich »

Eh, I went ahead and sent him to greener pastures anyway. I really don't want to be greedy, and it's the right thing to do.

Now let's hope "Alexandra Jaysman" keeps him, since I forgot to geld him first! :o
"They're not going to kick me out." - Tim Matthews
Gary Cooper

Post by Gary Cooper »

Mallory Claire wrote: Wow that's a gang of ugly babies.  :ph34r:
LOL.... Now who wants to buy some ugly babies and send them to Farrrrr off green pastures ! How much breeding can one person do with a 0-fer stud !

Mallory you changed your name too ! I just started getting use to everyones last name and POOF ! They change....
Patten Fuqua
Classic Contender

Post by Patten Fuqua »

Anyone want to rescue "Our Monarch"?
Mandy Saunders
Eclipse Champion

Post by Mandy Saunders »

I was looking at him. $50k is a lot but I *did* work with the real life version of him, so I feel that it should be me. If he's still up after tomorrow night's results, then I just might do it.
~ Mandy ~

Gary Cooper

Post by Gary Cooper »

Patten... why dont you rescue him ? :D