Trotter Broodie of the Year - FINALS!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.

Who should be Trotter Broodmare of the Year?

Poll ended at 7 years ago

Whatyadoinlater
78%
Hot Blooded Woman
22%

Total votes: 9

Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

Trotter Broodie of the Year - FINALS!

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

Here are are heat winners, vying for this year's Trotter Broodie of the Year and fancy new headshot!

Whatyadoinglater: Brianna always has a mare on the list, and this one had two produce a whopping seven stakes wins. 4yo Whatchadointonigh won two stakes, but Kissandkeepsecrets won an amazing 6, including two legs of the fillies' Triple Crown (she went against the boys for the middle leg) and the Steward's Cup Oaks. I ahven;t been through all my stats yet, but I think her 1:51.67 in the Cup was also the fastest stakes winning time of the year too.

Hot Blooded Woman: Doug Kidwell's mare made it here with two. 3yo Visons in My head was the star, with 3 stakes wins and two of those in grade one's - The Emotonian and the Steward's Cup Classic. 4yo The Red Road also won three, making an impact in Europe with two of those in Belgium.

Poll stays open for one week...
"I was afraid of Gigi, it was true." Oh yes. Be afraid. Be very afraid...
"Gigi, you continue to impress the heck out of me." - The Steward. Okay, it was 10 RL years ago, but I'm keeping it.
Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

Re: Trotter Broodie of the Year - FINALS!

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

and this year's winner is - Whatyadoinglater! Congrats to Brianna!

Let me get my paychecks in order, and her headshot will be on its way!
"I was afraid of Gigi, it was true." Oh yes. Be afraid. Be very afraid...
"Gigi, you continue to impress the heck out of me." - The Steward. Okay, it was 10 RL years ago, but I'm keeping it.
Erica Olson
Listed Stakes Winner

Re: Trotter Broodie of the Year - FINALS!

Post by Erica Olson »

Congrats! Both mares were very deserving.
Hall of Fame Pacer!
Highland Billy

Trotter Stud:
Viceroy - 5K