Searching For A Mate

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Anna Leroux
Hall of Fame

Post by Anna Leroux »

I am looking to find a stallion who has been able to produce both routing and sprinting dirt horses. I want a proven stallion and am willing to pay well for the possible breeding to get the proven stallion. So here's a perfect place to advertise them! Thanks guys!
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Ferguson »

One word: Ghostzapper.

That said, he tends to produce sprinters out of sprint bred mares, and routers out of route bred mares. I have no idea what your mare can or cannot do, but if she can only do one or the other, I doubt, regardless of the sire you select, that the baby will be excellent at both sprinting and routing distances. I say this mainly so you go into this with your eyes wide open, and understand that a horse that excels over a wide variety of distances, or is excellent over both surfaces (End of the Line), is the rare exception, not the rule. Good luck!