Looking for AW route mares

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Looking for AW route mares

Post by Louise Bayou »

I'm looking to lease a few REALLY nice mares to lease for Trahan. Looking for stake winners/producers and willing to pay good money for proven mares. Please PM me. Thanks!
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Re: Looking for AW route mares

Post by Garret Folsom »

I don't think I have many top level mares left, but I will check tonight and PM you.
Madelene Gilbert
Hall of Fame

Post by Madelene Gilbert »

I completely forgot that Trahan and Thermo were retiring this year when I went through my mares over break. I'll have to go back through and reallocate some. Do you have a fee range yet? So I can budget...
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

Still looking for stake winner/producer AW route mares.. Willing to pay top dollar. Please PM me.
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

I don't have anything yet. I will have decent runners retiring at the end of the year, I might be able to part with a couple of them.