Year 44 MUP - final results - final prizes now listed!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Bob Green
Turf Router

Year 44 MUP - final results - final prizes now listed!

Post by Bob Green »

************A note for those who may not have read the second post yet, disregard the week 14/16 info, that was done in October. New info for prizes is in the second post below! Sorry about the confusion!! *************************

Didn't end up getting to this yesterday, but here are the final results for year 44 MUP handicap contest.

Week 14

Dan Chartier 19
Ash Tarasin 14
Kathleen Dyer 14.

Week 16 (no week 15)
Dan Chartier 23
Ash Tarasin 20
Kathleen Dyer 9

Combined high score for weeks 14/16 is Dan with 42.

Dan and Ash both win 2 allowance gallop 2 year olds from MUP, please PM me your picks, Dan will receive the final stakes galloping 2 year old, a Trotter. (taken care of in October)

Allowance gallops (in addition to the 2 year olds, there are 3 year olds available as well):
Appaloosa – 3
Pacers – 3
Trotters – 4

Final standings:

Dan Chartier 145
Charlie Scene 118
Irl Smith 109
Kathleen Dyer 89
Ash Tarasin 79
Randall Allen 76

Dan and Charlie win the two freak appaloosas (sent to them already). I'll go down the final standings list to disperse the rest of the allowance two year olds once the week 14 and 16 prizes are done.
Last edited by Bob Green 7 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Bob Green
Turf Router

Re: Year 44 MUP - final results - final prizes added!

Post by Bob Green »

MUP has six allowance 2 year olds left (3 Trotters, 2 Pacers, 1 Appaloosa) to be given away. And because it's taken so long to get the year 44 results and prizes finished, I'll add a stakes yearling to everybody listed in the final standings in my first post. Thanks for your patience!

Irl, Kathleen, Ash and Randall: please PM me your 1st/2nd/3rd choice of breed for the allowance two year olds. I'll fill them in order of the final standings. (I guess that won't leave much choice for Randall...) It might be Monday before I get my cash prizes or Appaloosa yearlings out. The yearlings will likely be dirt sprinters but if somebody really wasn't a router instead and PM's me before I send them I'll try to honor that request.

Dan - freak 2 year old (already sent) + $150,000 (from Jo) + 1 stakes yearling (Appaloosa, from me)
Charlie (now Ryan) - freak 2 year old (already sent) + $100,000 (from Jo) + 1 stakes yearling (Appaloosa, from me)
Irl - 2 allowance two year olds (from MUP) + $75,000 (from me) + 1 stakes yearling (Appaloosa, from me)
Kathleen - 2 allowance two year olds (from MUP) + $50,000 (from me) + 1 stakes yearling (Appaloosa, from me)
Ash - 1 allowance two year old (from MUP) + $25,000 (from me) + 1 stakes yearling (Appaloosa, from me)
Randall - 1 allowance two year old (from MUP+ $25,000 (from me) + 1 stakes yearling (Appaloosa, from me)
Ash Tarasin
Eclipse Champion

Re: Year 44 MUP - final results - final prizes now listed!

Post by Ash Tarasin »

Thank you so much Bob for adding a stakes yearling for all of us contestants during Y44. Thank you both Jo and Bob for having run the contest through Y44 and Y45 and thank you for all of your generously added prizes!
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Re: Year 44 MUP - final results - final prizes now listed!

Post by Jo Ferris »

Dan and Ryan, lease me a racehorse (so I can return them right away) for the prize money I owe you. And thank you so much Bob for all your help, I don't know what I would have done without you!
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k
Scooter - 3.5k