Attn: All AW Route Stud Owners

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
LA Pepper
Grade 1 Winner

Attn: All AW Route Stud Owners

Post by LA Pepper »

If you can find an 'A' or better cross to' Double Fluff' (sorry I've forgotten how to make a link), I will promise to breed her to your stallion for the rest of his/her life, whichever comes first. Please PM me if you find one, I will honor this to the first one I get. She is a SC winner, beat the males often, and had a super 2 and 3 year old racing career with many Grade 1 wins. But not an easy broodmare!
Madelene Gilbert
Hall of Fame

Re: Attn: All AW Route Stud Owners

Post by Madelene Gilbert »

If ANYONE gets ANY straight A hypo with ANY AW stud and ANY AW mare, then I will give them $250k. The highest I've ever seen is an A-, and that was with blue hens mares and Benjamin/Live the Dream.
LA Pepper
Grade 1 Winner

Post by LA Pepper »

Well OK, then - I guess I'm dreaming. Thanks for the info. Offer still stands but I won't hold my breath.
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

Yea the highest I've seen was an A- with Jasmine/Snowflake with Jasmine being a blue hen and Snowflake being a high hypo so if anybody gets an A, I will fall over.
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Lucas Davenport
Eclipse Champion

Post by Lucas Davenport »

Thought I had some money, because I knew there was an A in recently purchased Wizarding War's listed hypos (along with about ten-twelve different A-'s). There is an A, but its with a TR Tattered mare. So no easy money tonight.
The Hub Group of Farms: where saving your boarding and shipping dollars is always a priority, especially when you don't know where the next race will take your horse.
Joseph Depaulo
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Joseph Depaulo »

Madelene Gilbert wrote:If ANYONE gets ANY straight A hypo with ANY AW stud and ANY AW mare, then I will give them $250k. The highest I've ever seen is an A-, and that was with blue hens mares and Benjamin/Live the Dream.
Walnut Bella for Glenn Escobar has a straight A with At The Gallows End just wanted to let you All know she's as scary of a broodmare as she was a race horse
Joseph Depaulo
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Joseph Depaulo »

But that is also Sprint not routing
Shiadra Cattari
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Shiadra Cattari »

Tractor and Chocopologie is an A- never seen it in thoroughbred breeding in my barn till then and haven't seen it since but thats aw sprinting and Chocopolgie's favorite game is to be B+ with just about everybody