Insomniac

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Ara Davies

Post by Ara Davies »

Highlander 2 always puts me to sleep within ten minutes or so. :)
Brianna McKenzie
Eclipse Champion

Post by Brianna McKenzie »

Sad how bad that movie was.

Highlander End Game gives me enjoyable dreams..
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

I finally decided for sure today that the reason I am unable to sleep is that I really, truly am afraid of the dark.

Wow. How do you cure this in a 20 year old.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Daryl Dennis

Post by Daryl Dennis »

Nightlight...or replace the fear of the dark with an even greater fear of monsters under your bed.

Daryl
Jolene Danner
Hall of Fame

Post by Jolene Danner »

Daryl Singhi wrote: Nightlight...or replace the fear of the dark with an even greater fear of monsters under your bed.

Daryl
LMAO!!! Then you can watch Monsters INC and find out that monsters aren't all abd they just need electricity! ;)

I do the self hypnosis thing when i cna't sleep. Relax my toes, then my feet then ankles etc... all the way to my head and then i'm sleepy!
IsaP

Post by IsaP »

This sounds silly, but what I do is invision a bulldozer (usually driven by Mickey Mouse...) pushing crates full of my thoughts out of my head. If I think about money, Mickey pushes it away.. work.. cue Mickey.. anything.. even songs stuck in my head.
Stupid, but it works
Mallory Claire

Post by Mallory Claire »

Ah, but then you keep thinking of Mickey in a bulldozer, and you get stuck in this horrible situation where Mickey after Mickey bulldoze each other out of your mind.

Haha.
Karie McBrian
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Karie McBrian »

I have the answer..

get 14 horses (including 4 mares and foals and 2 stallions) 5 mares in to be bred (so 19 horses to clean up after and feed), a 4 month old human baby and a full time job on the afternoon shift!

believe me you will be able to sleep at night!