Dirt Sprint Champs Contest is Back!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

Dirt Sprint Champs Contest is Back!

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

So, the dirt sprint champs could be a doozy this year, so I'm bringing back this contest, just for fun. Before post time on Friday week 14, pick the trifecta for the sprint championships in week 16. that's right, pick your trifecta, before the elimination races run!

Prizes? I'll put in a few K of Game points, a decent dirt sprint yearling and free breedings to my dirt sprint studs, plus anything I get from anybody else who wants to pitch in.

Here's how I'll score it:

One 'starter' point for each of your trifecta horses that runs in the final.
One bonus point for each of your picks that gets on the board, two if you have the winner.
One bonus point for each of your trifecta in the right spot.
If you get the trifecta exactly, you already have ten points. Good for you. You win.

Send me your pix by PM in game please, so it's okay if we have duplicates; I'll just split the GPs. Deadline is 7:59 p.m. Pacific on Friday, week 14. Now go make your picks!
"I was afraid of Gigi, it was true." Oh yes. Be afraid. Be very afraid...
"Gigi, you continue to impress the heck out of me." - The Steward. Okay, it was 10 RL years ago, but I'm keeping it.
Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

Re: Dirt Sprint Champs Contest is Back!

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

Entries close tonight, so if you want tp play, get me your picks by post time tomorrow! Remember, you are picking for the champs race in week 16, but you need to pick before the eliminations run!
"Gigi, you continue to impress the heck out of me." - The Steward. Okay, it was 10 RL years ago, but I'm keeping it.
Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

I will get the results up this weekend...
Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

Winner is! paul o' neill - 6 points

Prizes will head out in the next day or two...
Paul O'neill
Sprinter

Post by Paul O'neill »

wow thanks nice surprise!!

Paul