Sim Cruise

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Sarah Chase
Hall of Fame

Post by Sarah Chase »

How fun would that be? We'd all get tickets for the same ship and go sightseeing together, eating together, watching movies together, swimming together, working out together, and just have great fun. Mayhem would ensue ...

We should seriously work on making this happen. We can room together so it's cheaper.
Frayed - $75,000
Liveinthemoment - $25,000
Same - $10,000
It's Been Awhile - $10,000
Grindelwald - $10,000
Skywatching - $7,500
Jolene Danner
Hall of Fame

Post by Jolene Danner »

I wanna go! But i'm poor. If there was enough advance notice it could be swung I bet! But where would be cruise too??
Inca Stables
Eclipse Champion

Post by Inca Stables »

Neat Idea!!

But who watches our stables, and who would be the first person to suffer SIM withdrawls?

Miryam
Scott Eiland
Hall of Fame

Post by Scott Eiland »

I'm in. Pulling it off would be miraculous, though...it could be done, given about 12 months notice and all.
Host of the Hold All Tickets podcast on my own website. Your internet pal.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Ha, if we actually got enough interest we could pick a Summer 2009 Date.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Sarah Chase
Hall of Fame

Post by Sarah Chase »

The Steward wrote: Ha, if we actually got enough interest we could pick a Summer 2009 Date.
Yes! Is there a way we can book rooms at a group rate or something?
Frayed - $75,000
Same - $10,000
Grindelwald - $10,000
Skywatching - $7,500
Mandy Saunders
Eclipse Champion

Post by Mandy Saunders »

I'm game, Summer 2009 is enough of a heads-up too :)

We could go someplace cool like Alaska so we could go horseback riding in the mountains.
~ Mandy ~

Click here to visit The Stallions of Lakeside!

Last updated: Year 26, Break - Wow, it's been awhile, I need to get on that, lol

RIP Shelly & June...I will love you, always.
Sarah Chase
Hall of Fame

Post by Sarah Chase »

Amanda Saunders wrote: I'm game, Summer 2009 is enough of a heads-up too :)

We could go someplace cool like Alaska so we could go horseback riding in the mountains.
You can do that??!! I was there and my parents didn't say anything about that ...yet my dad got to go on his train ride through the mountains ... :rolleyes:
Frayed - $75,000
Same - $10,000
Grindelwald - $10,000
Skywatching - $7,500
Mandy Saunders
Eclipse Champion

Post by Mandy Saunders »

Sarah Chase wrote:
Amanda Saunders wrote: I'm game, Summer 2009 is enough of a heads-up too :)

You can do that??!! I was there and my parents didn't say anything about that ...yet my dad got to go on his train ride through the mountains ... :rolleyes:
Sure... Em did it when she took a cruise to Alaska... I think.
~ Mandy ~

Last updated: Year 26, Break - Wow, it's been awhile, I need to get on that, lol

The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Darn straight, and it was AWESOME.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Friedrich Barbarossa
Hall of Fame

Post by Friedrich Barbarossa »

Amanda Saunders wrote: We could go someplace cool like Alaska so we could go horseback riding in the mountains.
Way ambitious, but I'll cast a vote for the Emerald Isle...hehe :)

<a href='http://www.horse-holiday-farm.com/doneg ... tation.htm' target='_blank'>http://www.horse-holiday-farm.com/doneg ... ion.htm</a>
Mandy Saunders
Eclipse Champion

Post by Mandy Saunders »

Kevin H wrote:
Amanda Saunders wrote: We could go someplace cool like Alaska so we could go horseback riding in the mountains.
Way ambitious, but I'll cast a vote for the Emerald Isle...hehe :)

<a href='http://www.horse-holiday-farm.com/doneg ... tation.htm' target='_blank'>http://www.horse-holiday-farm.com/doneg ... ion.htm</a>
ok Ireland is a good place too... I've always wanted to go to Ireland and Em has too. We have to visit Sadler's Wells while we're there. I mean... that's manditory.
~ Mandy ~

Sarah Chase
Hall of Fame

Post by Sarah Chase »

I've got this all in my head, haha. My imagination likes to run away with me. I've got this whole vision of a phone tree where Em is on top, head honcho, and she texts the "Den Mothers" stuff like where we're meeting for dinner and the Den Mothers then text/call/walkie talkie their Den Cubbies and everyone goes and meets for dinner wearing their SIMhorseracing.com Cruise 2009 tee-shirts.

Michelle and Jolene can be the Drama Police. Drunken fist fights in the nightclub will get back to them and they will come and kick your butt.

We will all wear those stick on name tags with our player names and it will be so corny and FUN!
Frayed - $75,000
Same - $10,000
Grindelwald - $10,000
Skywatching - $7,500
Jolene Danner
Hall of Fame

Post by Jolene Danner »

Sarah Chase wrote: Michelle and Jolene can be the Drama Police. Drunken fist fights in the nightclub will get back to them and they will come and kick your butt.
That's right! So you better watch out! We work well as a team!!

'09 Sounds like a good goal!!
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

So far I have found prices around $650 each person for an Alaskan cruise, and $450 - $500 a person for a Mexico or Bahamas cruise.