Productive to Stakes!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Productive to Stakes!

Post by Louise Bayou »

Pause to Reflect just went from Productive to Stakes! I'm stoked especially since she is a full sister to Benjamin!
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
Madelene Gilbert
Hall of Fame

Re: Productive to Stakes!

Post by Madelene Gilbert »

That may be the first productive to stakes jump I've seen on AW. Or at least since the last gallop threshold change. But I would certainly hope she's a "stakes" coming from that family!!!
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

Madelene Gilbert wrote:That may be the first productive to stakes jump I've seen on AW. Or at least since the last gallop threshold change. But I would certainly hope she's a "stakes" coming from that family!!!
Choices went from Solid to Stakes W9 :) So it is possible!

Congratulations, Louise! Nice horse :)
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Ali Hedgestone
Eclipse Champion

Post by Ali Hedgestone »

Thermo went productive to stakes as a yearling at W9. :)

Very nice Lou!
Dan Kauffman: 52 mixers previewed. You (and Glenn) should get paid or institutionalized (Y48, W15, D3)
Madelene Gilbert
Hall of Fame

Post by Madelene Gilbert »

Come to think of it, Mortal Once More bumped from productive to stakes at 3. So I guess it's more common now than I realized, but it definitely doesn't happen often. Looking forward to seeing how she does Lou!

And Nena, it's about time Decision Made turned out a nice horse! Lucid was my best "allowance" of that crop but you can see how he turned out. :P Good luck with him too!
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

Tell me about it! She was such a hoe as a broodmare.
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

Well Momentary Pause has been horrible as a broodmare for me so I'm VERY happy to get something decent!
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder