Cave's Valley Breaks Maiden In Style

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Mandy Saunders
Eclipse Champion

Post by Mandy Saunders »

When Cave's Valley first arrived at Michael Trombetta's barn, he seemed to take over the imagination of everyone who touched him. Within a week, "Caveman" was dubbed "Our Derby Horse" by his groom, Claude. I walked him every day, watched him work, taught him it wasn't polite to try to knock over his water bucket just for kicks, or nip at the one holding the shank during his bath. He was kind and professional, intelligent and funny. When he was set to debut at Saratoga, naturally we were all excited. We knew what we had, and to unleash him during such an outstanding meet made us even more excited. When I saw that he had won, I smiled. When I saw that he won by 7 1/2, I danced. When I saw that he was .53 off the track record for 5 1/2 furlongs, I squealed. When I saw his name in the top headline at BloodHorse.com, I almost fainted.

<a href='http://racing.bloodhorse.com/viewstory.asp?id=40288' target='_blank'>http://racing.bloodhorse.com/viewstory.asp?id=40288</a>

Go Caveman Go!
~ Mandy ~

Click here to visit The Stallions of Lakeside!

Last updated: Year 26, Break - Wow, it's been awhile, I need to get on that, lol

RIP Shelly & June...I will love you, always.
Mallory Claire

Post by Mallory Claire »

How exciting! I'll keep an eye out for him.
Rebecca Rose Hepburn
Hall of Fame

Post by Rebecca Rose Hepburn »

Wow, how exciting to be connected to a horse like this one! I just saw the replay, very impressive win by him.
A horse is the projection of peoples' dreams about themselves - strong, powerful, beautiful - and it has the capability of giving us escape from our mundane existence.- Pam Brown
Mandy Saunders
Eclipse Champion

Post by Mandy Saunders »

He did it again! Cave's Valley won the Whirling Ash Stakes at Delaware! SO proud...

*hugs my Caveman*
~ Mandy ~

Click here to visit The Stallions of Lakeside!

Last updated: Year 26, Break - Wow, it's been awhile, I need to get on that, lol

RIP Shelly & June...I will love you, always.
Alex Puderbaugh
Hall of Fame

Post by Alex Puderbaugh »

Yay Amanda! *adds Cave's Valley to stable*
Brianna: I just wanted something with balls.. :D