Who do I breed Momentary Pause to?

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Who do I breed Momentary Pause to?

Post by Louise Bayou »

Looking for ideas on what will probably be Momentary Pause's last foal. I could go back for another full sib to Benjamin but I really don't want to do that. Also I have Trahan but the other Wizarding War didn't work and I'm scared of using a first year stallion with her.

Thoughts??
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
Madelene Gilbert
Hall of Fame

Re: Who do I breed Momentary Pause to?

Post by Madelene Gilbert »

She loves Turfy/AW stallions. Acclamation, One and Only... I think the only logical choice here is Admire Daio. Maybe Epiphaneia. But Admire has been throwing crazy good hypos with my mares and Em has breed him specifically for AW (unlike Epiphaneia).
Christophe Desjardin
Derby Contender

Post by Christophe Desjardin »

You can try Air Spinel (AW/turf)
At Stud :
SOUND THE BUGLE - TB - AW Router - SC Winner - $18,000
CRONOS - Arabian - Sprinter - $20,000
THESEE - Arabian - Router - SC Winner - $45,000
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

Meet All Weather. Sadly Momentary Pause did not make it so I hope this girl is a good one. Thanks for the heads up on the stud Maddie!
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
Madelene Gilbert
Hall of Fame

Post by Madelene Gilbert »

Louise Bayou wrote:Meet All Weather. Sadly Momentary Pause did not make it so I hope this girl is a good one. Thanks for the heads up on the stud Maddie!
Admire killed both Momentary Pause AND Tamriel. Here's hoping our fillies meet in the Oaks! :D
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

Madelene Gilbert wrote:
Louise Bayou wrote:Meet All Weather. Sadly Momentary Pause did not make it so I hope this girl is a good one. Thanks for the heads up on the stud Maddie!
Admire killed both Momentary Pause AND Tamriel. Here's hoping our fillies meet in the Oaks! :D
Let's hope so! I have had that name saved for a long time so hopefully I used it on the right horse.