Time To Breed Her

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Anna Leroux
Hall of Fame

Post by Anna Leroux »

*sighs* I finally retired Baccie last night after a miserable finish, 2 races in a row. At 6 it was time. However now I want to find the best possible sire for her. Will pay nicely and also if there's a GP stallion that could cross I've got those as well. So with all said, please help me to find a good cross for her. Here's her page and a list of sires I have come up with;
<a href='http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=17219' target='_blank'>http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php ... D=17219</a>

Sires I've got;

Snuggle
Perfect Soul
Footstepsinthesand
Lokite Magic
Special Week

Any thoughts that you have would be grateful. She's my best mare by far and I want to do her jusitice and breed her right.
Carolyn Eaton
Hall of Fame

Post by Carolyn Eaton »

I think it's interesting that her wins were at sprint distances, since her breeding is mile to route. So I'd look at turf milers -

I've had a lot of success with George Washington, a less expensive Danehill son who's unproven in the sim is Dylan Thomas but hypomates well with this mare.

If you really want to go with a sprinter - Lokite Magic is awefully inbred, so personally I wouldn't use him with this mare (though I like him in general) - Perfect Soul hypomates well.
I'm just here for the fun of it
Anna Leroux
Hall of Fame

Post by Anna Leroux »

I think for her first breeding I definitely want to go turf sprinter since those are her best finishes. Next year I think I'll try a turf miler to see what happens.

Ok Lokite Magic is out, for sure.

Thanks Carolyn.
Anna Leroux
Hall of Fame

Post by Anna Leroux »

I bred her to Perfect Soul. I will consider a turf miler next year