Scorpion handicap, week 16 and final standings/prizes

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Bob Green
Turf Router

Scorpion handicap, week 16 and final standings/prizes

Post by Bob Green »

Final Scorpion Handicap Results:

Week 16:

Ash Tarasin 19
Cesar Raez 17
Brian Chunn 12
Ryan Whitehead 7
Josh Bordeaux 6
Dan Chartier 3

Ash, please contact me for an Appy allowance yearling or mare lease, contact Jo for a Paint yearling or Paint/QH mare lease.

Final yearly standings:

Ash Tarasin - 121: Stakes yearling, blue hen mare lease, four free breedings to my or Jo’s stallions
Dan Chartier - 105: Stakes yearling, blue hen mare lease, three free breedings to my or Jo’s stallions
Brian Chunn - 104: Stakes yearling, blue hen mare lease, three free breedings to my or Jo’s stallions
Cesar Raez - 101 Stakes yearling, blue hen mare lease, two free breedings to my or Jo’s stallions
Awesome Karl - 90: Allowance yearling, blue hen mare lease, two free breedings to my or Jo’s stallions
Ryan Whitehead - 78: Allowance yearling, blue hen mare lease, one free breedings to my or Jo’s stallions
Avery Genna - 71: Allowance yearling, blue hen mare lease, one free breedings to my or Jo’s stallions

If anybody who played the handicap this year wants some free ‘formidable’ rated Appy mare leases send me a PM. If I breed them all I’ll end up with 140 Appy foals, I don’t want that! :D

I’ve got seven ‘blue hen’ rated mares set aside in my barn for the blue hen leases, six sprinters and one router. I’ll send out leases for them tomorrow. If I get requests before then (router/sprinter, not inbred to a certain stallion, whatever else) I’ll try to meet them starting with Ash and working down. The yearlings are Appaloosas, I’ll get them sent out in the next day or two as well. If you want to use one of my Appy stallions for a free breeding, send them a mare and then send me a horse via private sale for the refund amount.

Thanks to everybody for playing!