Holy Bull At Gulfstream

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Ara Davies
Hall of Fame

Post by Ara Davies »

So I've been having a discussion this week with my best friend about how when one thing in your life starts going well, EVERYTHING starts to turn around. So this past week I started back at school and so far haven't missed any classes and have actually done homework. For me this is astounding. I've started a new job that is the absolutely perfect job in my current situation. And now I've gotten fantastic news!

The Holy Bull Stakes, up until now a prep for the Florida Derby, has been moved to April 12th, three weeks before the Derby. The distance has actually been EXTENDED to 1 3/16. Honestly, how often does a race get longer these days? It's going to be as long as the Preakness Stakes and will be the longest dirt stakes for 3yos run prior to the Derby. Since I'm sure most of you realize how I feel about really long dirt races, you can imagine my excitement.

omg omg A MILE AND THREE SIXTEENTHS IN APRIL!!!!! And I get to see it live! A Derby prep longer than 1 1/8!!!! How am I supposed to concentrate on thermodynamics tonight??

<a href='http://news.bloodhorse.com/viewstory.asp?id=40419' target='_blank'>http://news.bloodhorse.com/viewstory.asp?id=40419</a>

This vaguely makes up for Capote.
You're not getting a dead button...in fits of rage, John Slotman and Ara Davies and Jolene Danner would literally kill half their barns.
- The Steward

That's my new motto: Don't quit, just shut up.
- Bryan Doolittle
Ryen Hanna
Eclipse Champion

Post by Ryen Hanna »

Whoa, this is...huge!