Not Enough Time LEASE

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Madelene Gilbert
Hall of Fame

Not Enough Time LEASE

Post by Madelene Gilbert »

After combing through my racing barn and retiring a bunch of fillies, I realized there was no way I was going to have time to breed 150 mares this year. So I've dumped about half my band in a NON-SELECT lease auction. What this means is that I'm saving my better producing mares for myself, but you might have some luck breeding these where I haven't the last 2 seasons. There are young mares, old mares, maiden mares, stakes winning mares, and mares who have produced "allowances" (but not in the last 2 seasons). An assortment, in other words.
EDIT: These are mostly "good/unpredictable" or "formidable" mares, but there are a few "stars". See the catalog.

The auction is NO PROXY, so it's old school. I figured this would be better for new players trying to get some breeding stock. I've also left bids at $1k minimum; you can bid and win unlimited mares. THESE ARE NOT MEANT TO GO FOR EXORBITANT AMOUNTS OF MONEY!!!! Do NOT overpay for these mares!!!!

Here's a link to the auction

Here's a link to the catalog (it's a .png image on my Google Drive)
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Re: Not Enough Time LEASE

Post by Garret Folsom »

Just when I thought I was out, you pulled me back in!!!
Madelene Gilbert
Hall of Fame

Re: Not Enough Time LEASE

Post by Madelene Gilbert »

A quick bump to say this ends tonight!

There are still 14 mares without bids, and several with minimum bids. If you're looking to expand your AW stock, or want to dive in head first, this is the time to do it CHEAP!