Genuine Risk

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Anna Leroux
Hall of Fame

Post by Anna Leroux »

Isn't nice to hear good news about horses, even more so those older champions? Here's a nice story bloodhorse posted today about her. Just thought I'd share some nice news for everyone to read today when it's so rare to hear it/see it in todays world.
<a href='http://news.bloodhorse.com/viewstory.asp?id=40523' target='_blank'>Genuine Risk</a> The Story
Brianna McKenzie
Eclipse Champion

Post by Brianna McKenzie »

Nice to hear something positive. I'm pretty much afraid to log on these days.

Peaceful Way was just retired the other day, that pretty much convinced me to log off and stay away from the computer for a few days.
Gary Cooper

Post by Gary Cooper »

Its truly nice to read something good about the older horses for sure ! I was heartbroken about Gato Del Sol. She looks fantastic still !
John Slotmon
Hall of Fame

Post by John Slotmon »

Who doesn't love GR? When I used to live about five miles from her, you could saunter on up to the Firestone's farm, feed her some carrots, and she'd be happy as a pig in slop.
"John Slotman and <name redacted> are always sooooo amazingly generous with new and struggling players- I think we all thank you!" - April Eddy, 3/6/2012
IsaP

Post by IsaP »

J Slotman wrote: Who doesn't love GR? When I used to live about five miles from her, you could saunter on up to the Firestone's farm, feed her some carrots, and she'd be happy as a pig in slop.
And it's quotes like this that make me love you, Slots ;)

Sweet lady.. it's really amazing when a horse reaches that age and keeps that bright chestnut.
Mallory Claire

Post by Mallory Claire »

She looks amazing for her age. Her blaze is what I'll always remember most about her, and it's still just as bright and clear as her Derby photo.
Lisa Strummer
Hall of Fame

Post by Lisa Strummer »

What an aawesome filly. N'uff said!
That's my new motto: Don't quit, just shut up.-Bryan Doolittle
Amy Alyssa
Turf Router

Post by Amy Alyssa »

She's lovely, seeing her was a highlight of my life :)
Amy Alyssa
Vet School + The Sim = ?