greatest Strength 3yos

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

greatest Strength 3yos

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

who gave you yours?

I got:

Dandino - 2
Decomposing - 1
Engineer - 6
Innovator - 3
Satorno Diamond - 1
Sikorsky - 3
"I was afraid of Gigi, it was true." Oh yes. Be afraid. Be very afraid...
"Gigi, you continue to impress the heck out of me." - The Steward. Okay, it was 10 RL years ago, but I'm keeping it.
Rachel Sadler
Turf Router

Re: greatest Strength 3yos

Post by Rachel Sadler »

Do you mean freaks?
Because greatest strength is a broodmare comment
Sorry, just a bit confused lol
"I wish people will tell me when there unhappy"

We did, and you didn't do anything to fix the reason why we are unhappy!
Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

I meant naturals and up but had just been looking at my chaser mares so I was the confused one...
"I was afraid of Gigi, it was true." Oh yes. Be afraid. Be very afraid...
"Gigi, you continue to impress the heck out of me." - The Steward. Okay, it was 10 RL years ago, but I'm keeping it.
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

1 (of 3) Dogfox Apparatus
Rachel Sadler
Turf Router

Post by Rachel Sadler »

Nick Gilmore wrote: 6 years ago 1 (of 3) Dogfox Apparatus
Nick was yours a freak?

Andrea Bouwkamp
Eclipse Champion

Post by Andrea Bouwkamp »

I just bloodstocked a mare that was listed as "strong" and now she is potential. Are horses getting downgraded now? This sucks. lol
Lori Hamill
Hall of Fame

Post by Lori Hamill »

Andrea Bouwkamp wrote: 6 years ago I just bloodstocked a mare that was listed as "strong" and now she is potential. Are horses getting downgraded now? This sucks. lol
I had three 3 year olds show as "Naturals" on Friday or Saturday and now all 3 show as "With Confidence" - I sent a message through the Contact Us in case it is a glitch but more likely I'm just unlucky.

Y48-Preseason Trained to Jump
Y48-Preseason Trainer: 'Air Waves' handled the jumps with confidence! Trying steeplechasing is a great idea.

Y48-Preseason Trainer: 'Air Waves' is a natural over the jumps! A career in steeplechasing might be a good option for this horse.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

Rachel Sadler wrote: 6 years ago
Nick was yours a freak?
Sadly, no, a natural. The other 2 are with confidence and by Abashiri and Wicked Strong.
I've back away from chasers in the last few years.
Rachel Sadler
Turf Router

Post by Rachel Sadler »

Nick Gilmore wrote: 6 years ago
Nick was yours a freak?
Sadly, no, a natural. The other 2 are with confidence and by Abashiri and Wicked Strong.
I've back away from chasers in the last few years.
Ive trained approx 260 steeplechase 3 yr olds and not one freak.
I wonder if they are now extinct or going to be like thoroughbreds in that freak will be very hard to come by for awhile.

Rachel Sadler
Turf Router

Post by Rachel Sadler »

Lori Hamill wrote: 6 years ago
Andrea Bouwkamp wrote: 6 years ago I just bloodstocked a mare that was listed as "strong" and now she is potential. Are horses getting downgraded now? This sucks. lol
I had three 3 year olds show as "Naturals" on Friday or Saturday and now all 3 show as "With Confidence" - I sent a message through the Contact Us in case it is a glitch but more likely I'm just unlucky.

Y48-Preseason Trainer: 'Air Waves' handled the jumps with confidence! Trying steeplechasing is a great idea.

Y48-Preseason Trainer: 'Air Waves' is a natural over the jumps! A career in steeplechasing might be a good option for this horse.
From what I read I assumed there was not going to be changes to the horses themselves. But older freaks in my barn are now naturals. Doesnt seen right if there was no change to the horses.

I would be interested in your reply when you get one

Lori Hamill
Hall of Fame

Post by Lori Hamill »

From what I read I assumed there was not going to be changes to the horses themselves. But older freaks in my barn are now naturals. Doesnt seen right if there was no change to the horses.

Em sent me this:

"BIG improvements to Steeplechasing: Tons of new races, new purses for the graded stakes, and an across-the-board fix on the speed figure situation. It will take you a while to get used to the new race times/speed figures/ability comments, but note that none of your horses have changed themselves, just the way we read them out has changed."

I just thought that when she had posted this all of the changes were done and I thought the original gallop comment was after the changes but I totally misunderstood the whole thing.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Rachel Sadler
Turf Router

Post by Rachel Sadler »

Lori Hamill wrote: 6 years ago

Em sent me this:

"BIG improvements to Steeplechasing: Tons of new races, new purses for the graded stakes, and an across-the-board fix on the speed figure situation. It will take you a while to get used to the new race times/speed figures/ability comments, but note that none of your horses have changed themselves, just the way we read them out has changed."

I just thought that when she had posted this all of the changes were done and I thought the original gallop comment was after the changes but I totally misunderstood the whole thing.
Im with you on this one. I would of thought the changes would of been done before the announcement, but maybe they wernt. It is still pretty strange getting the two different comments, lets hope it will all even out with the racing.

Lori Hamill
Hall of Fame

Post by Lori Hamill »

I dabble very little in steeplechasers, so no big surprise if I messed it up. :)
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Te Akau Downs
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Te Akau Downs »

from what i gather is their ability hasn't changed just the comments, all my freaks are now stakes which will still be competitive in stakes races so i guess a freak will be like a TB freak and harder to breed which i think is good, i noticed hypo's have changed as most that hypo'd A- are now B and flat A's are now B+ so i'm presuming if u get an A or A- hypo then u may get something special depending on the slide like TB's
PATIENCE is the cheapest thing in racing and least used.. J.B Cummings..