OMG

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Ronda Figal
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ronda Figal »

or is the money accounts now automated??????????????????WOW...lol, i LOVIN this as i wont have to keep track of every single purchase... :D :P
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Thank you, thank you Ronda for noticing! That was a product of about 16 hours of hard labor.... of course I mostly just said, "Yeah yeah!" to my Dad as he did math that I can't do.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Sarah Chase
Hall of Fame

Post by Sarah Chase »

You have been working so hard this SIM year (Mr. Hufford included!), we all appreciate your efforts so much, and the benefits we reap are amazing! Though, the auto running lines sure free up your Friday afternoons as well. ;)

WHY WE LOVE THE SIM
- horses are more real to us than any other game (they have adorable personalities, quirks, and HEIGHTS!)
- we have the best steward in the world!
- it is much more "intimate," as Eric put it, than games like SS
- we get to do all kinds of cool stuff with GPs like sponsor our own races, import real life horses into the SIM (gotta love Ara and Sugar Booger)
- SIMcasts!
- the craziness that is the yearly Trial By Summer Stables Yearling Auction (*sneaky cough*)
- big races like the BC at the end of the year and various match races get us all excited
- er ..and about a billion more reasons too numerous to list here

:)
Frayed - $75,000
Liveinthemoment - $25,000
Same - $10,000
It's Been Awhile - $10,000
Grindelwald - $10,000
Skywatching - $7,500
Ronda Figal
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ronda Figal »

Well Said ,Well Said...lol, and the first thing i noticed was that when i went to the notes to update i saw my total had been updated(before raceday).. So then i was like hey thats cool.. then i went and bought a horse,or 2 or 3 and went to updated my note section and couldent get in.. tehn i was looking att eh total again adn though"did that change again."lol, so then i had to know so i went and wrote down my balance tehn went and moved a horse and i checked and sure enough the $100 fee had been deducted.. lol then i got like MAJORLY happy.lol..
thanks again to Em and her Dad who have made this so much cooler this season already(and i waas jsut flat out estatic that we were just back in business)..I also love the new colors that have been added to the race heading sections adn down into the past races themselves.... :D