Justify

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Gary Prat
Sprinter

Justify

Post by Gary Prat »

This is quite Impressive. This horse is for real.

https://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-racing ... cond-start
Michael Swinford
Two Year Old

Re: Justify

Post by Michael Swinford »

Impressed by him as well. We'll see how he does in the S.A. Derby.

However we could be looking at a shot for the Triple Crown in Mendelssohn. He set the track record in the UAE by 8 lengths!

On UAE Derby winners, I had Thunder Snow boxed with Always Dreaming, Gunnevera and Gormley in the Derby last year. Thunder Snow just hopped around for about a 16th and didn't go on. However he crushed them last weekend in the Dubai World cup. I've been on West Coast since scoring in last year's Los Al Derby and Travers, so I stayed with him at too short of a price in the Dubai Cup because he was the only one hanging with Gun Runner in the Pegasus.
Michael Swinford
Two Year Old

Post by Michael Swinford »

Fun watch - Mike Smith interview after Justify won for fun https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27xZng663xs
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

I can't wait to see this horse in person this weekend. My friends barn is right behind Bafferts so I plan on stalking him as much as possible! lol I think its way to early to call him the "real deal" but the possibilities are exciting to think about!
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Louise Bayou wrote: 6 years ago I can't wait to see this horse in person this weekend. My friends barn is right behind Bafferts so I plan on stalking him as much as possible! lol I think its way to early to call him the "real deal" but the possibilities are exciting to think about!
That is so cool, enjoy! :mrgreen: Let us know please what you think of the horse's presence if you see him, I heard with some horses you can tell they're talented just by the way they carry themselves!
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

Got to see Justify yesterday morning.

Video of him walking-
https://www.facebook.com/elise.teer/vid ... 531033832/

“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
Lily Miles March
Miler

Post by Lily Miles March »

Wow. Thanks for the up-close-and-personal look at him. I think he looks awesome. He's so poised, and has those solid looking legs and focused expression that makes me think of a champion for sure.
Fern Thompson
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Fern Thompson »

My favorite has been Bolt, but I don't know now! Was just able to catch the last of his race, unfortunately, but I saw it in replay. What a horse.
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

Bolt caught his quarter so he does have some sort of excuse. Not sure how bad it is yet.
Fern Thompson
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Fern Thompson »

I didn't know that. I hope he can recover soon.
It's great that you got to see Justify in person. Thanks for sharing!
Nini Panini
Eclipse Champion

Post by Nini Panini »

https://www.paulickreport.com/news/trip ... om-bruise/

Justify has a bruise on his heel, still pointing to the Preakness.
"How do you describe perfection? Why try, let's just watch her run!"
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

Nini Hunter wrote: 6 years ago https://www.paulickreport.com/news/trip ... om-bruise/

Justify has a bruise on his heel, still pointing to the Preakness.
What?!? Guess those "scratches" story wouldn't fly since that sort of thing doesn't come and go in a day. SO dumb they tried to bull sh1t us with that story. :roll: :roll: I like the horse and hopefully he can recover and make the other 2 legs of the TC. I just hate when people try to spin something and tell me what I'm seeing isn't really happening. lol
Alysse Peverell
Hall of Fame

Post by Alysse Peverell »

I'm glad somebody decided not to insult our intelligence with the "scratches" excuse, but I'm still calling BS on just a bruised heel.