Temp stable help wanted for partial dispersal

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Bob Green
Turf Router

Temp stable help wanted for partial dispersal

Post by Bob Green »

Cross-posted from the TB section:

Here's the deal. Roughly a year and a half ago I started having some health related issues, mostly dealing with an increasing level of exhaustion and unexplained muscle pain. To make a longish story short, I ended up being diagnosed with fibromyalgia. This being a chronic condition it not only continues to be an issue but is something that will not go away. I still very much love the Sim and it's community and would love to remain a part of it but what I once considered a very manageable stable now feels like an enormous obstacle I no longer have the energy or focus to keep up with after pushing myself through a day at work. Instead of looking forward to logging in I avoid it most days. I need to drastically reduce my stable size to bring back the fun.

I've taken a few steps in preparing to disperse a large portion of my stable but never get around to making the big push necessary to actually do so. I am looking for some temporary help, in the form of a stable assistant, to help me cross that finish line. 8-)

I've got the runners I want to keep in a separate stable. I wish to disperse the majority of my yearlings and have renamed the few I want to keep. I wish to lease out all my current unbred mares. I have a couple 'deals' in place I would give specific instructions for, but for the rest how the dispersal is run would be up to the individual who does it. I have GP's to run a few auctions, I don't mind giving stuff to new players, private sales, whatever.

PM me in game if interested, I'll work out some payment.
Bob Green
Turf Router

Re: Temp stable help wanted for partial dispersal

Post by Bob Green »

Help has been offered and accepted, thanks to all who replied!