Year End Rewards!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Mike Eaton
Hall of Fame

Post by Mike Eaton »

Heres the deal You nominate One person or horse per category. Then I will ask you to Vote for 2 people and horses in each category. Then I will do a final 3 for each category. Everyone will get to vote once a category until we have a winner of each! THESE PEOPLE ( THE WINNERS ) WILL RECIEVE A PRIZE AND BE KNOWN TO HAVE WON THAT END OF THE YEAR AWARD! The prize is going to be a foal of my choice Or 3 free breedings to Noble Causeway. If you are NOT nominated but you Nominated someone else or another horse YOU WIll Have a chance to win a horse 2!!! If you nominated a horse or trainer in this I will post a new forum for you to place a number and then i will draw a winner. SO PLEASE PUT YOUr NOMINATIONS HERE! Place he person or horses name with the category #. Thanks Nomainate and GOOD LUCK! The nominations are do in by TUESDAY the 11th At 9pm EST. Then I will put together The nominees were you will get to vote for your top 2 By WEDS The 12th By 9 PM EST. THen YOu will vote on the winners of each by THursday at 10pm Est!!!!!! HAVE FUN!!!!

category

1) The most helpful trainer award! This person is the trainer who is willing to answer all questions help newbies give up there good horses all in order to help.

2) The best Trainer Award! This person has to have good training stats, Nice horses, good breeder, and a overall Great trainer.

3) Best Newbie Award! This new trainer should be one who did good there first year. Had nice horses and overall did good.

4) The Most expirenced trainer award! This should go to a vetran who has been in the game forever! They do good nice and Just the best!

5) Best Breeder award! This should go to someone who breeds many champs! This person should be the one you go to for your breeding questions. This Person should have many mare and studs and babies and know what there doing.

6) Upcoming trainer award! Fianl trainer award. This should go to someone you can see winning the best training award in the future. DOES NOT MEAN A NEWBIE it can be someone who has been playing as long as you think soon they will be the best!

7) Best Claimer AWARD! This should go to a horse thats been racing in claimers and does great! Tough horses that will always give it there all! THIS HORSE SHOULD BE NAMED CHEEP BUT STILL THE BEST HORSE!

8) The best 2yr old award! Should go to a 2yr old with great ability and does great all the time! THIS HORSE SHOULD BE NAMED TALENTED

9) The best 3yr old award! Should be a tough 3yr old who always gives it there all! THis HORSE SHOULD BE NAMED THE PRINCE

10) Best older horse award! This should go to a 4 yr old or older. The horse should have always done good his whole life. THIS HORSE SHOULD BE NAMED THE BEST OLD IDOL

11) Best stud Award! This should go to the stud of YEAR 19! The best that everyone wants to breed to! THIS HORSE SHOULD BE NAMED THE KING OF THE KING!

12) The Mother of the year award! This should go out to a mare that has produced a horse since retired and they all been good. This horse should have bred one Year 19 with great potential! THis MARE SHOULD BE NAMED THE MAMA OF THE YEAR!

13) Horse of the year Award! Best of the best! A horse that did well throughout the year! A horse with speed stanima and good money earned! This is the Best horse in the sim year 19! This horse should be named The KING OF THE BARN!

14) MAIDEN AWARD! This is the fianl award and goes to a horse that you wouldnt normally think would get a award. This horse should be a maiden any age that has always done well or has the potential to do well! This horse should be names The little Miss 2nd placer!

HAVVE FUN AND NOMINATE!
NEVER CAUTIOUS

Every filly’s fantasy,
bred to go long but quick to plz

18 : 10 - 1 - 0 LTE $2,227,500
Baltimore Crown (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)
Seek Thrills Handicap (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)
Brakebills Stakes (G2)
Garden State (G2)
Eric Nalbone
Hall of Fame

Post by Eric Nalbone »

The steward has asked me to post a clarification in this thread. These awards should NOT be mistaken for official SIM-sponsored awards. While Mike's thread is a well-intentioned contest, the winners of this contest should not be interpreted to be the official "Trainer of the Year" or "Three year old of the year," etc.

Official, SIM-sponsored year end awards (SIMMY awards) will be voted on by the entire SIM population within the next few weeks. These are the year end awards that you see notated on the top of some horse's information pages.

So, if you choose to participate in this contest, do so knowign that the awards are all in fun, but do not represent the official views of the SIM. Do, however, have fun with the contest if you choose to participate!
Mike Eaton
Hall of Fame

Post by Mike Eaton »

Well for the 2yr old i must nominate Big dreams Pleae nominate or there wont be any prizes and fun please =(
NEVER CAUTIOUS

Every filly’s fantasy,
bred to go long but quick to plz

18 : 10 - 1 - 0 LTE $2,227,500
Baltimore Crown (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)
Seek Thrills Handicap (G1)
Arcadia Classic (G1)
Brakebills Stakes (G2)
Garden State (G2)
Emily White
Eclipse Champion

Post by Emily White »

My nominations:

Most helpful trainer-Eric Nalbone. You nearly always see him giving help in a thread posted by a confused newbie. Thanks Eric. :)

Best trainer-Hmm....I'd have to say Laura Ferguson. She has one of the best stables around, and she's wicked good at training. I'm sure all of us want Calfornia or Del Mar in our barns any day.

Best newbie trainer-Paul Heinrich. 'Nuff said.

Best experienced trainer-Susie Raisher

Best breeder-Daryl Dennis without a doubt, thanks for Coup D'Etat, Waverider, and Enforcer!

Upcoming trainer-Mike Eaton, I think I'll nominate you. With the right horses and a good stud under your belt, you're set to go!

Best two year old-Benjamin Franklin will DOMINATE next year!

Best three year old-Monet!

Best four year old and up-Whileaworldsleeps

Best stud-Ghostzapper!

Mother of the year-Desert Darkness

Horse Of The Year-End Of The Line is the KING!

I didn't nominate for Maiden or Claimer just because I have no idea who to nominate!
Erin Sanderson
Hall of Fame

Post by Erin Sanderson »

I don't really have much time to nominate to all of these, but...

Most Helpful Trainer - (Can I nominate three?)

Michelle Calderoni
Jolene Danner
Eric Nalbone
First Faith Thoroughbreds

Home of stallions War Like Me, Can't Take the Sky, Browncoat, Forte, Prodigal Son, and more!