440 ranch races

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
440 Racing Barn
Eclipse Champion

440 ranch races

Post by 440 Racing Barn »

races i will be creating r for 440 ranch studs babys makeing them for players that bred to my studs and didnt get a freak r stakes horse to help u get some of ur monies back so please only enter alll r less horses in the races by 440 studs
440 Racing Barn
Eclipse Champion

Re: 440 ranch races

this race is for no stakes r freaks and for studs owned by 440 racing stables thanks
440 Racing Barn
Eclipse Champion

please players iam trying to make this race for non stakes and freaks and just for 440 ranch studs sorry for the mess up as i know u can enter any texas bred but iam just trying to give monies back to players that used my studs and didnt get a stakes r better
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

I'm not sure you can restrict races like that. I think its only what is on the Create a race page.
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

It is hard to control who enters sponsored races outside the built-in controls. Some people don't go on the forum so wouldn't even know about the added intended restrictions. What I have done in the past when making special races for my studs is offering bonuses that I pay out directly to the highest performing horse sired by the stallion in question. So that's one option to consider.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Discounts for stakes winners/producers
* = multidistance potential
440 Racing Barn
Eclipse Champion

thanks tammi that is what ill do from now on ive connacted players in game so far enery one has understood except one thanks so much for info